4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Crawford Kitchen Commercial Food Dehydrator | Stainless Steel Easy To Clean Body | Pro Quality Dehydrated Raw Food & Jerky Maker | 1000W Ultra High Effieciency Design
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PRO: Achieve professional drying results with vegetables, fruits, fruit leathers, berries, nuts, meats, jerky, and much more.
- DIGITAL: Precise heating and timing controls ensure repeatable results saving you time and frustration.
- STAINLESS: Easy to clean stainless steel is utilized for the body. Makes clean up a breeze and dehydrating fun.
- FULL WARRANTY: A 1 year warranty is standard, a testament to the quality of materials and construction.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Now Almost Twice As Powerful
The third generation Crawford Kitchen commercial food dehydrator features a number of improvements as requested by professional and home users alike. First and foremost, the dehydrator is now nearly twice as powerful as before. While the previous generation used a generous 650W, this third iteration has bumped that up to 1000W for even quicker cycle times and more thoroughly dehydrated foods.
Second, there are now 5 large grid trays, and 5 small grid trays. Allowing you to effectively dry large and small foods. Also included is a 5’ roll of fine food support mesh that can be used to dehydrate the smallest berries, seeds, and nuts. And with fully digital heating controls (95 to 155 degrees fahrenheit), a digital timer that can control the drying cycle for up to 15 hours, you can rest assured that you have a truly professional unit that can handle pretty much anything you can throw at it.
1000W of power
15 hour digital timer
Digital heat control with drying guide on panel
95 to 155 degrees fahrenheit temperature range
16 square feet of drying space
10 drying trays
7" detachable horizontal air flow rear mounted fan
Dehydrator dimensions: 20" x 17.5" x 15"
Drying tray dimensions: 16" x 14"
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One of the things we especially liked about it is the all-metal shelves (grid-racks). A lot of the dehydrators out there have plastic ones. Recent studies have shown that even BPA-free plastic coming in contact with food raises health concerns and risk. Crawford made a great health and quality choice by going all-metal!
Likes: All stainless design for part that touch food (minus the optional tray liners).
Dislies: Strong plastic smell in the packaging and strong plastic burning smell in the beginning of use. Door is flimsy and barely perches on the device. Control panel on top back, if you had limited space for storage and use this could be an issue.
I wish I had run it for a cycle to dissipate the "hot fan" smell before starting my first batch. The tray liners smell so disgustingly of plastic I am not sure I will ever get them near my food.
Only complaint so far, it wasn't insulated. Guess I expected to much from a commercial unit that was listed for $600. The $200 price I paid is close to the construction of what I paid. I see this unit baking resturaunt kitchens and the staff. OK in a basement in the winter doing jerky