Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Price:$24.35+ $5.64 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on January 8, 2017
My son loved this, however the bubbles left color marks (looked like paint) all over the side of my house. Do not use it inside. I also wish it was easier to remove the extra bubble liquid since you have to put a lot in to get it started.
on April 11, 2013
My boys received this as an Easter gift last year and after fussing with the bubble tray the first few times (it would fall off, we finally got it to stay) we used it all summer with few issues! Sometimes one of the 3 wands would catch and you would realize you weren't getting as many bubbles... My husband was not a big fan of the colored bubbles because of the mess but they did not permanently stain anything. We had blue, pink, and purple spots on the siding of the house, the wood deck, clothes, skin, etc... it all came off. The deck spots took a while to come out but they did eventually, I wasn't really worried though so I didn't even notice when they disappeared!
After the first round of colored bubbles that came with the machine were gone we just used regular bubbles and they loved it, it ran all summer long, sometimes for hours at a time! Unfortunately, we would forget and leave it out on the porch occasionally and one night towards the end of the summer it rained really hard and stopped working. Our fault, it is not intended to be waterproof! My husband said last week after Easter (the boys got bubbles in their baskets) that we should get them another one since "we" ruined their last one. I am buying the same one because I feel that it has proven to us to be good quality and lots of fun!
on April 15, 2017
Bubbles just fell to ground / machine would clog up
on May 1, 2017
I never even got to put bubble solution in the container. The wand hit the side of the machine and wouldn't rotate. No matter how I tried to fix it it refused to turn.
on March 15, 2017
Colorer Buubles were not obvious. It's just like an ordinary bubble. Bubble machine doesn't create a lot of bubbles. It pops as soonas it blows out from thr machine.
on September 27, 2016
I will would never buy this machine! I bought it thinking it would be so much fun for my grandson..wrong!
The bubbles are scarce and far between!.To say the least I was very, very disappointed!
on September 18, 2015
Works great, with any bubble soap, the colored bubbles themselves are unimpressive (going to try them in the snow this winter and see if they will make bubble art). But the machine itself works great, lots of bubbles. That is until my three year old poured sand in it.
on April 24, 2017
Didn't work after about 5 minutes and had to ship it back.
on August 6, 2015
A little noisy... I wish there was more bubbles that came out of the machine each time.. not bad overall..
on February 22, 2017
Works as well as it should as long as kids don't pick it up and spill bubbles! The colored bubbles weren't that colored however.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question