Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 214 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 248 reviews
on June 12, 2015
Great used at my daughter's baby shower for guests a to decorate assorted onsies. Onsies came out great and she uses them daily as newborns get changed frequently. It helped guests pass the time while waiting f2f or her to at rd I've. She has taken pictures of baby vvv wearing the individuals person onsies a.d sends to the creator. Assorted c opp lord made easy for a table to share.
on December 27, 2014
These are bright, beautiful markers that are intended for fabric. Unfortunately, I didn't realize they were the thin variety, so they wouldn't work in my daughter's Crayola AirBrush Kit (which needs the standard, thick markers). That's my fault...not the markers. She will use them to decorate an old tee by hand.
on November 5, 2016
These markers were great when decorating bibs at a baby shower. They did not bleed through the bib. The colors looked great and the markers lasted for a long time without having to be replaced. I will buy these fabric markers for all my craft projects.
VINE VOICEon July 18, 2015
Great fabric markers. They last a long time and give great color. Preschoolers colored unfinished teddy bears. We will also use them to decorate a tote bag. I love these markers and can always count on them. If you try and wash the item, it will was off a bit. It isn't permanent like a print would be. The colors are what matters.
on September 10, 2013
We did onesie decorating at my baby shower so I bought these markers (2 boxes of them). They lasted nicely and the colors were vibrant. I saw reviews for other fabric markers which warned of the markers dying very quickly - these did not have that problem.

Now, my son is 10 months old and we still use the onesies (so figure 10 washes per item) and the color is fading just a tiny bit, but honestly, i expected that to happen.

I would definitely recommend these.
on May 5, 2016
I specifically order these instead of the thinner markers even though these were more expensive. They're part of a gift for a child. But instead I received different markers in different packaging that cost half as much & now it's too late to exchange them.
on January 1, 2015
We ordered two packages for a baby shower and they were not opened until the shower which was only 4 days after the markers arrived and half of them were almost dry and 2 of them didn't work at all. I bought Crayola because they are usually a superior product but this time they were far from superior! Very disappointing since the only activity that my daughter wanted at her shower was for the guests to make onsies.
on April 4, 2017
Was disappointed that these did not fit the Crayola Air Marker Sprayer that I bought, wanted to have extra fabric markers. The quality of the markers were good they just did not serve the purpose for which I bought them.
on May 5, 2015
These markers arrived and they were completely dried out. I believe they were old. I was unable to use them for the project I had intended which really left me in a bind because I had a group of people needing them. Really disappointed and now it is too late to return them.
on September 17, 2013
Bought these to use for an activity at my daughter's baby shower. The colors are vibrant, and the markers were very easy to use. Followed the directions (dry in hot dryer to set colors, then wash), and the finished products came out beautifully...my daughter now has personalized keepsakes that will be useful and will serve to remind her of her family and friends! Would absolutely buy these again.