Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on February 16, 2009
Not a bad buy at all. My boy loves to play with it as he falls asleep. He is 5 and enjoys it.
on January 1, 2010
My son got this Christmas '08. Everyone loved it. Not just him but his cousins, him, our neighbors son, all of his friends. It has been a great investment. It has endured many hours of travel in the car, plane, and toy box. I would say that proves that it is durable. We don't let kids jump on it or anything but it has been around for over a year now. The little stencils that come with are kind of beat up but the board itself has held up. The draw back that I find is that it doesn't work except in the dark - so during the day it can be difficult for the kids to find a good place to play with it - sometimes a dark bathroom or closet works. But not in the car or such. But it is a lifesaver at night in the car or on a plane at night. He likes to play it in his room at night. It doesn't have the same appeal to him as it did when it was new but he does still play with it & he always comes back to it - much like the doodle boards. They now have a day/night version but this x-mas it was listing at more than $50 so if that comes down I will get him one of those so he can play with it anytime as it is a staple around our house anyway.
on January 11, 2009
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my niece. She was so excited when she opened it and saw what it was. Great idea!! I believe it was her favorite gift received. Thanks!!
on November 21, 2009
Toy is a real hit especially in the car at night and before bedtime. I've bought this product again for another birthday present.
on October 20, 2015
This Crayola Glow Station - On-the-Go by Crayola arrived safely and as scheduled.

We purchased this product at full price in early December in 2010. We have this product for 4 plus years now and they are still working and in tact. It is well constructed and fun to play with in the dark. We may not have all the templates anymore but you can still draw on the board.
Overall, we are very please with this product. I rate it 5 out of 5 Stars. I highly recommend it.
on May 6, 2014
When my two-and-a-half-year-old daughter received this, we were going on a long car trip. It held her interest really well in the car. She had fun turning the pen on and off; it's like a little flashlight that shines on the writing board, and the light makes the board glow. She really enjoyed tracing her hand and using the stencils in the dark car. Unfortunately, she also tried to play with the Glow Station the next day, and it doesn't really work in a normally lit room. There's too much ambient light for the drawings to show up very well on the drawing board, and they disappear too quickly to make a good picture. For example, by the time I wrote the fourth letter of her name, the first three letters weren't visible anymore. So, this is a good toy for nighttime, or a room with no windows, but it's not something you can use anywhere.
on February 6, 2010
My kids(6,4,2) love this. They each got one for Christmas and everything stopped for an hour Christmas morning while they played with them. I thought it would end there but they play with them every night while falling asleep. It is the favorite toy when kids come to play, and I have seen my husband pick one every once in a while to play. They really are quite amazing and fun little things. Great in the car too.
on January 10, 2013
During nighttime drives, my now 3 year old son still likes some light in the car, (we've had this since he was 2). The Glow Station provides the perfect amount of brightness: bright enough for him (and for me to see his illuminated face through the rear view mirror), but dim enough so as not to be a distraction while I'm driving. He plays with it at home too... We place different things--including his hands and feet--on the board to trace and sweep with the light pen. He likes this so much, I had to purchase a 2nd one... TETHER the light pen to the board! We lost the pen to his 1st Glow Station.
on January 9, 2011
My daughter got this toy as a present for her birthday. She had brought it in the car one day and all the kids loved drawing in the dark. I ended up ordering 3 more for the other kids for Christmas. It is a great toy for long (or short) trips!!
on November 17, 2013
My son LOVES this!!! It's a great rainy day activity, and he always has fun with it. You just have to be careful not to lose the little light pen though. The pen is not attached, and if you lose it, the toy is useless. This is the second one that I've bought because we lost the first pen.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question