Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crayola Bathtub Crayons with Crayola Color Bath Drops 60 tablets
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAKE MURALS: A true artist practices every moment they're awake. Our Crayola Bathtub Crayons let your little one draw during bath time, honing their artistic talent even while cleaning up. You'll have a little Picasso on your hands before you know it!
- MAKE BATH TIME FUN: Our Bath Dropz are fun, fizzing tablets that turn ordinary bath water into a rainbow lagoon. Simply drop them into bath water, and watch as your child uses the vibrant colors as inspiration for their next mural masterpiece.
- EASY CLEAN UP: With such a splash of color added to your child's bath time, it would seem that a mess is imminent. However, our Crayola Bathtub Crayons are completely washable, making clean up hassle free. Simply wipe down the wall, and the colors will come right off! (Please note: this product should wash off easily from most newer, non-porous bath surfaces. Test on small area before using product and follow directions.)
- SAFE: Entirely 100% toxin free, our Crayola Bathtub Crayons and Color Bath Dropz are entirely safe to bathe with and won't irritate skin.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes 60 various colored Crayola Color Bath Dropz and 9 different colored, retractable Crayola Bathtub Crayons including: leprechaun green, firefly red, little boy blue, copper penny orange, inch worm green, vivid purple, cotton candy pink, jungle green, and laser lemon yellow. Product weight: 8.8 oz.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A true artist practices every moment they're awake, and that's why our Crayola Bathtub Crayons let your little one draw during bath time, honing their artistic talent even while cleaning up. To add even more inspiration, our Bath Dropz are fun, fizzing tablets that turn ordinary bath water into a rainbow lagoon. With such a splash of color added to your child's bath time, it would seem that a mess is imminent. However, our Crayola Bathtub Crayons are completely washable, making clean up easy. Plus, our Crayola Bathtub Crayons and Color Bath Dropz are entirely toxic-free, making them safe to bathe with. (PACKAGING MAY VARY)
Compare with similar items
Crayola Bath Time Fun Bundle Including Bathtub Markers, Bathtub Crayons and Bath Squirters
Bath Crayons Super Set - Set of 12 Draw in the Tub Colors with Bathtub Mesh Bag
Bath Fun with Crayola Bathtub Crayons and Johnson's Kids Easy-Grip Sudzing Bar Bundle. 2 Items: Crayons and Soap
ALEX Toys Rub a Dub Star Crayon
Endangered Species by Sud Smart Bath Crayons
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CBR Adventures||ACS Pacific Supply||River Colony Trading||All4Blaine||InPrimeTime||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 4.7 x 3.6 in||8.5 x 7.5 x 3.4 in||7.6 x 5 x 1.5 in||8 x 2 x 6 in||5.25 x 1 x 7 in||4.2 x 3.9 x 0.7 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My son is allergic to dairy and the Bath Dropz contain lactose. This is very important information that should be included in the product description directly on the website. I honestly never thought to check prior to purchasing these. He ended up with hives, luckily he does not have an anaphylactic reaction to dairy products. Being an "allergy parent" I realize the onus is on me to check products, however Crayola should rethink their labeling and alerts on the Bath Dropz. I am only taking off one star as I know the lion's share of the responsibility for my child's health resides with me and the product works as promised and brightly colored the water and did not stain our porcelain tub.
i wish i had read a little more about these prior to buying. i never would have purchased them knowing they would stain my tub and shower walls. we do not have porous materials in our shower and tub so there is NO reason they should have stained the tub and walls. just look at the pictures i attached, and thats only some of it. we have tried EVERYTHING to get the stains off.....everything! do not buy these even if you have a smooth surface, or think it wont happen to you. the actual crayon whipped right off. but it left behind a stain. finger nail polish remover, WD-40, CLR, magic eraser, bleach, scrubbing bubbles, soft scrub, break cleaner, mineral spirits, laundry stain remover, toilet bowl cleaner, alcohol, paint thinner, carburetor cleaner, boat cleaner, fiberglass cleaner, goo gone, TSP, and other things i cant think of right now. this little product has now cost me thousands of dollars because i'll have to replace my tub and shower walls before we try to sell our house. thanks crayola. this product needs LARGE warning label right in the title.
The crayons kind of fall apart the more they are exposed to water. And they also don't wash easily on porous surfaces like the bottom of the tub.
The bath dropz don't stain at all and are definitely recommended.
The crayons weren't as popular with my 3 year old but they are good quality-don't fall apart in the water and wash off fairly easily.