CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Crayola Beginnings Color Me A Song
|Price:||$39.15 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Allows toddler to create original music with their scribbles
- Music will change based on speed of coloring, the faster you scribble the faster the song
- Four instrument buttons can be activated to layer in sounds and create unique music
- Plays 4 original songs: salsa, rock, swing and country
- Built in storage for 8 triangular crayons
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Allows toddler to create original music with their scribbles. Music will change based on speed of color, the faster you scribble the faster the song.
- Plays 4 original songs: salsa, rock, swing & country.
- Includes: 1 unit, 8 triangular crayons and paper
- For Ages: 2 years & up.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was ok. Bulky and didn't hold together well. Otherwise was fun.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great toy if your kid likes to draw coloring. My daughter started using this when she was 2 years old and now she is 5 and still likes it and has lots of fun every day. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Astelita
The idea is amazing, execution.. horrible. Simply - hard to hear the songs when the kids are coloring, what you can hear bad sound quality, and delay too long when kid starts... Read morePublished on December 28, 2013 by ShoeHo
Kid's love it and have had many hours of fun with it which is considerable due to their attention span hahaPublished on July 24, 2013 by Ryan J O'Toole
It is a cute things to play with, mostly for very young children. My daughter played with it for a bit but got bored quickly.Published on January 27, 2013 by Sherrie Smith