Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Crayola ColorStudio HD iMarker Digital Stylus (GC3..." and save over 90% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crayola ColorStudio HD iMarker Digital Stylus (GC30002)
|Price:||$4.89 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- iMarker looks and feels like a Crayola marker, but is safe to use with the Multi-Touch display of your iPad.
- iMarker works with the ColorStudio HD app as marker, pen, crayon and paintbrush, in one.
- Color and interact with animated coloring book pages combining custom-produced sound, touch interaction, and special effects.
- Design unlimited coloring pages using ColorStudio HD's library of backgrounds, music, sound effects and other elements,
- Free content updates with new picture sets and animations.
- Parents can share their children's work by printing (requires iOS 4.2), email, or Facebook .
- print them out to color on paper with your own Crayola crayons and markers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lets User Create With Favorite Crayola(R) Colors Within The Colorstudio(Tm) Hd App On An Ipad(R); Safely Interacts With Ipad(R) Multi-Touch(Tm) Display, Allowing Colorstudio(Tm) Hd App To Differentiate Between Child'S Input (Finger Taps, Swipes, Etc.) & Input From Imarker; Allows For Intuitive, Creative Play With Accuracy & Ease Of A Stylus
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's jumpy and hard to use most of the time.
It is confusing and aggravating for kids.
I don't like it much either.
Plus you have to buy so many other in app purchases that this thing will cost a fortune.
Real markers, crayons, paint and paper are a much better solution.
It's a good concept but it doesn't work as well as I thought it would.