Crayola Crayon Maker with Story Studio
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Create mini color-swirl crayons
- Unique dual-ended crayon holder
- Clear hood allows kids to watch while crayons melt
- Melting and molding is fun for kids
- Create fun color combinations by melting worn crayons into new color swirl mini crayons
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Crayola Crayon Maker with Story Studio
The Crayola Crayon Maker with Studio Story lets you turn crayon pieces into new color-swirled crayon creations. Kids aged 8 years and up can make original drawing utensils by melting down different colored crayons in the Crayon Maker. With new mixed-color combinations kids can get even more creative and more invested in their works of art. Also, this set comes with a promotional code that allows you to access the Story Studio at Crayola's Web site for even more creative fun.
One Part Art, One Part Science
Constructed with durable blue plastic, the crayon maker looks like a little laboratory. Brightly colored decals feature science-experiment-themed scenes. The kit comes with four colored crayons (red, blue, yellow, and green), which you can break into pieces and mix together in the machine's melting trays.
A safety-latch lid locks in place to keep fingers away from hot surfaces during the melting process. The lid is clear so kids and adults can watch while the crayons melt in the metal trays--an almost hypnotic process.
Easy-to-Use Crayon Molds
When the crayons have melted and blended together, a yellow lever on the side of the crayon maker lets you tilt the tray to pour the melted crayons into the molds. When the crayons have hardened, the flexible plastic mold frame easily snaps open to reveal four newly formed crayons. Kids will be ready and excited to color with their new homemade crayons creations.
While the crayon maker is designed well for child safety, adult supervision is necessary.
Morph Photos into Cartoon Characters
Inside this specially marked crayon maker box, you'll find a promotional code to enter the Story Studio Play Zone at the Crayola Web site. At the Story Studio Play Zone you can transform a photo into a cartoon character and create, print, and color your own story. Simply upload a photo and use the automatic face editor to make your photograph into a colorful cartoon character.
You can also insert your character outline into a selected story that you can print and color. The stories range in theme from a baseball game to a haunted house to a pirate adventure.
What's in the Box
Crayola Crayon Maker with Story Studio, one crayon mold, eight Crayola crayons, two crayon holders, and instructions.
Compare to similar items
This item Crayola Crayon Maker with Story Studio
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SalesOn||stores123||The Toy Ninja||Amazon.com||Angie's Rose Garden||wesaveyou$|
|Item Dimensions||9.38 x 8.38 x 9 in||13 x 6.13 x 11.12 in||10 x 4.19 x 11 in||7 x 9.12 x 4.12 in||6.5 x 0.75 x 8.5 in||15 x 4.62 x 12 in|
|Item Weight||3.1 lbs||3.61 lbs||0.96 ounces||1.5 lbs||5.6 ounces||2.73 lbs|
Top customer reviews
Good for rainy days and creative kids
- use 1/3 to 1/4 of crayons instead of 1/2 - there will be more swirling of colors.
- DON'T forget the mold for the new crayons (like i've done twice now). The timer is annoying because once it is set, it takes 15 minutes for it to finally unlock the lid. You can turn the bulb off so the crayons don't melt, but if you forget the mold you have to wait 15 mins to open the contraption to put the mold in THEN 15 more minutes till new crayons (Garnering a lot of "awww moooommm, what'd you do??" comments).
- another reviewer indicated you should put the mold in the freezer for a few minutes. You can do this or put the crayons themselves in the freezer. They are still warm and breakable after the unit unlocks and they are "ready"
- Wipe the crayon ooze out of the tray while warm. It is pretty impossible once dried.
- Mixing light and dark colors make for cool swirls and attractive crayons
- Have FUN!
Most recent customer reviews
Plugged it...Read more