Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 25, 2013
The kids loved it! It is super easy to download the app, regardless of what some of the reviews scared me about..
I reiterate, it is SUPER EASY to download the crayola app and very easy to figure out how to use it, just make sure that it is age appropriate and the kids will love it! Does really cool effects and kids love the ipad and coloring so perfect combination! The stamps are cool too.. I'm an adult and enjoyed playing with it :)
on January 13, 2014
I have ordered this for my cousin's son, a 5 year old as a Christmas present, amongst others. My cousin like it, I like it and the kid also really like it. It is really a nice thing for kids who like to draw, I would say 3-6 years old. It was cheap, nice present and we got it in 2 days. Awesome!!!!!!!!!
on January 21, 2014
My daughter has an iPad Mini and it was difficult to unlock the app to use with the tools. It took me over an hour to get it to unlock. Once we got it unlocked she loved it. We also purchased the Airbrush Pack and had the same issue. I would still recommend it, but have patience when trying to get it to work.
on December 31, 2012
Wish the stylus was a little more precise. Not easy to draw or write. But in general very happy with this. My grandkids really seem to like it.
on August 12, 2016
IPAD PRO won't unlock, not supported. However, the app will still work without all it's features. Disappointed. My daughter loves the app.
on January 21, 2013
I bought this as a white elephant gift so that my 6 year old daughter would have a gift to want, but everyone else was intrigued by it also. After the presents, we all played with this. So fun!!
on January 26, 2017
Innovative
on March 23, 2015
The tip of the stylus is too soft for a child to play with and can be damaged very easily. Mine lasted just three weeks
on March 26, 2015
Vert happy with the product. My 6 year old daughter loves it.
on November 9, 2014
Fun - for a short time.
Need these tools to work on IPAD and Android.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.