Crayola Dry-Erase Activity Center Zany Play Edition
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fun filled dry erase activity center
- 8 game and activity template sheets and clear protector cover
- 1 page of re-positionable stickers that will adhere to the clear protector cover
- 100's of activities for printing from Crayola.com
- 4 Crayola bullet tip dry erase markers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Crayola Dry-Erase Activity Center Zany Play Edition
From the Manufacturer
Unique to market activity with interchangeable templates that slide under a clear dry erase surface allows kids to modify the board content with their imaginations. Many elemnets for fun innovative in its simplicity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We had no problem with the markers leaving any residue once erased. I'm wondering if that reviewer tried to write on the board while still wet (it recommends to wash it with soap and water before use) or used a different set of markers. Crayola makes a low odor washable dry erase marker that it sells separately. I've had issues with those not erasing. Usually with any dry erase residue, a little rubbing alcohol on a cloth will remove it. You could also try a magic eraser (like Mr Clean), it works on most everything.
I bought this for my 4 year old. But I can imagine this being useful for kids both older and younger.
* Fun filled dry erase activity center
* 8 game and activity template sheets and clear protector cover
Some of these pages captured my kids attention more than the others, but you can pretty much print out anything your kids
like to do, not just Crayola activity sheets. I've printed out their favorite coloring pages, dot to dots, learning pages for them to
practice, etc...the possibilities are endless.
* 1 page of re-positionable stickers that will adhere to the clear protector cover
These do adhere to the protective cover well as long as you press down completely. It's only if you don't that they curl up and
make it difficult to insert in the page slot.
* 100's of activities for printing from Crayola.com
This is great for printing out customized interests for your child and, as I mentioned earlier, you can also find other coloring
pages elsewhere online and print out exactly what your child loves to do.
* 4 Crayola bullet tip dry erase markers
I love that these attach right to the front. It would be nice for a few more colors to fit in for coloring pages, but it's super easy to
just pop the extra colors into a small case and carry along with it.
Though this might not be doable for some, I have found that laminating each sheet makes the pages last much longer,
especially as they are pulled in and out often AND it makes it easier to push them back into place without bunching up if you
don't get the angle just right (thought of more for younger children) :) And contrary to comments I've read on here about not
being able to store extra sheets, I can fit 6-7 laminated sheets in that slot. Any extra beyond that can be stored in a simple
folder, which makes interest last longer as you can switch out new pages each week for extended entertainment preventing
boredom from the same sheets indefinitely :)
Overall, these have been so great for car trips, doctor visits, and even just quiet entertainment around the house. I ended up
getting an extra one so both of my children have their own (the price is perfect). It is also nice for each of them to have age
appropriate and their interests in their own center rather than switching out to accommodate both on one.
- Note this isn't a dry erase like board..it is plastic that you write on. You have paper inserts that you slip behind the plastic that you can change out to the activity that you want to do. I actually like this better than a dry erase board because 1. It doesn't loose its sheen like white boards tend to do; 2. You can create your own coloring pages and print them from home and insert them in this board for additional play; and 3. It is easier to clean off than a dry erase board.
- The eraser for this is hard to remove. None of my kids (ages 5, 4, and 2) are ever able to get it out without assistance. I speculate that they will improve upon that in future versions.
- We drove from Pennsylvania to Alabama and these boards kept my kids entertained for a substantial amount of time. If you are like us and you don't like to just let your kids sit and watch a DVD while they are trapped in the car, then these are good alternatives. They can draw freehand pictures, play games, color a picture, etc. They stimulate creativity and activity when cooped up in the car. My son liked coloring a picture and then removing the pieces of paper with the outlines to see how silly his colorings looked without their outlines.
- If you purchase the Dry Erase Crayons in conjunction with this, know that the crayons are harder to clean off, but that also means they are harder to make a mess with. I didn't have to worry about marker marks on my car seats or the marker wiping off easily from the board like it usually does with dry erase boards.
We like these and I would definitely purchase them again. They have saved us a ton of paper and are fantastic for those car rides when you want your kids engaged but don't have room for lots of coloring books and car games.