Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Crayola Color Escapes Colored Pencils, 72 Count, Adult Coloring, Gift
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Color Escapes Colored Pencil Set, 72 ct.
- Great for Adult Coloring Books and Art Projects.
- Perfect for coloring, drawing or sketching.
- Thoughtful gift for coloring enthusiasts and artists.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Coloring, drawing or sketching— Color Escapes pencils provide the perfect medium for your creative coloring art projects. A select assortment of 72 colors in a balanced array of shades, this collection of premium colored pencils is designed to satisfy even the choosiest artists. Pair it with a Color Escapes Adult Coloring Book for a relaxing afternoon of stress-free fun, or grab a sketch pad and follow your own inspiration. Whether for adult coloring or freehand art, everyone deserves an escape!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- 72 pencils, which provide a very nice collection of color to work with when creating work freehand.
- They blend and layer nicer than the standard (kid's version) Crayola colored pencils.
- Burnishing effect can be accomplished by applying more pencil pressure on the paper.
- Additional blending can be accomplished by using artist-grade odorless paint thinner with a paint brush.
What you should know:
- The vibrancy seems a bit dull and washed out compared to some of the other competing brands at the same price point. I suspect that they didn't include as much pigment in them.
- Designed more for the hobbiest, adult coloring book crowd, than for the artist market (student or pro).
Overall, they are wonderful pencils and you should be able to have a lot of creative fun with them! :-)
- Smoother lay down (Softer Core)
- Better blendability
- Brighter pigments
- Harder Core
- Blendable but not as much as the Escapes
- Darker pigments
The picture attached is a Mandela where I compared them side by side.
I was very pleased with these, and really love working with them. They aren't as hard to press down to get pigment as Crayola, and the blending is amazing even not paired with a prismacolor blending pencil (I do not own other prismacolor pencils) The coloring was done with hard pressure to really show the color.
The moon picture was done completely with Color Escapes and gone over with a prismacolor blending pencil.
My only little pet peeve is that the black is more gray and isn't truely black, but! The upside is that for 'galaxy' skies you can get the brighter colors to show through a lot more!
Also attached is a sheet of swatches of all included colors.
Thanks for reading!