Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 7, 2016
When I saw my daughter painting with watercolors on paper with a hole in it, I assumed that she and my husband (who had been with her) didn't know about the great new watercolor paper I got. I underestimated them, and overestimated Crayola. They were using this paper. It is no thicker than printer paper. Don't waste your money.
12 people found this helpful
on November 23, 2016
This is the worst watercolor paper we've used. I have 5 kids, and when we do watercolors, we go through a lot of paper. This paper, however, couldn't hold up to the task. Water leaked through to the other side, and our table was just a mess. I love crayola watercolors, but their overpriced thin watercolor paper was a waste. Spend your money on a different brand.
8 people found this helpful
on March 3, 2013
I bought this paper advertised as "Watercolor Paper" for my daughter, so she could paint in water color with her mom, without stealing her mom's more expensive art paper. The paper soaked through and started to tear as soon as she started painting on it in water color. I ended up just getting her a ream of cardstock, which worked much better for basically the same price.
33 people found this helpful
on December 22, 2016
This product is not designed for watercolor use. Any amount of water soaks through the paper causing it to tear and fall apart. It is suitable for markers but then again, what paper isn't? This didn't affect my rating but the paper is also smaller than expected. I should have paid closer attention to the description, but I assumed the paper was the same large size that I'm accustomed to buying in the local big box store.
6 people found this helpful
on January 11, 2015
This is just regular white paper in a book. It is not thicker or good for anything like markers or paints because it will just buckle and wrinkle up if not rip. What a waste of time--waiting for it to arrive and then finding subpar material. I could waste more of my time and return it. What fun.

I'm editing this because the company I purchased this through requested I remove this which I also find to be ridiculous. The company that sold this is not responsible for Crayola putting out a subpar product. Duh.
19 people found this helpful
on June 2, 2015
I don't know why this says its for watercolor or markers! It's similar to computer paper - thin and curls when wet. It's fine for coloring with crayons but that's about it. Trust the other reviews and pay a little more to get what you want. This is probably not it!
9 people found this helpful
on March 11, 2016
I bought these pads for a birthday party goodie bag that I also included with crayola water color paints. The kids and parents loved the idea! I kept a couple pads for my own kids to use and I have to say that the paper is not bad at all for "practice paper." I don't know what the other low raters were thinking the quality was going to be...it's $2 and there's 50 pieces! If the child just dips the brush in water to get one drop to just wet the paint the paper will absolutely absorb the paint, but if they go crazy with the water then the paper will fall apart. This is a great solution for those who paint a lot. However, if you're trying to get that one masterpiece that you want to frame and save forever it's probably a good idea to invest in a better quality paper.
2 people found this helpful
on January 1, 2017
Not a very good watercolor paper for kids. Very thin paper. It does hold up well to water but color bleeds and it bleeds through to the table. I'll be giving this paper to the kids with their crayons instead.
3 people found this helpful
on July 2, 2017
I wish I would have red the reviews before purchasing. This is no thicker than regular printer paper, and not designed to work with watercolors despite what the cover says.
2 people found this helpful
on March 15, 2016
I like this paper, but it isn't high quality. It is think paper & dries "wrinkly" after using water colors. Or rather, how my toddler chooses to paint. ;-) However, for the price, it's great as a quick, "Hey, would you like to paint while I make dinner?" distraction? For "special" artwork, go with something a bit sturdier. For everyday toddler masterpieces to hang on the fridge, go with this!
One person found this helpful