Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Prime Day Lead Up nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99. Prime member exclusive. New subscribers only. Just $7.99/month after. Terms apply. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Prime Day modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $1.99 rentals for Prime members 1.99 rentals for Prime members 1.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Devices Starting at $29.99 All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on July 13, 2018
good item' fast shippment
on July 13, 2018
Excellent colours.
on July 12, 2018
Great set of washable markers that our son loves to play with. Great value for the quantity of markers that you get.
on July 6, 2018
I love these markers. They are a wonderfully priced alternative to the more expensive markers. I use them for my bullet journal. They come in a variety of beautiful colors. They are sometimes hard to put back in the box, so I use a different storage method. Also, they do tend to bleed through my journal pages, but it doesn't ruin anything. I still use these daily and would buy them again.
on July 5, 2018
Love the quality.
The colors.
The versatility.
Brings a new level to my bullet journal and my 5 years old daughter's drawings.
on July 1, 2018
Great product!
|0Comment|Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 28, 2018
Nice selection of colors and good deal for the price, but these are pretty flimsy - the tips frequently push down into the barrel when kids are using them. Wish they held up better - would love to give them five stars!
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 26, 2018
Loved by me and by my grandson! Can't beat Crayola Super Tips for adult coloring and art projects or for kids to use in their coloring books. Can't beat the price and color selection.
on June 26, 2018
Great Product, Rapid Delivery.
on June 23, 2018
I ordered these for myself, then ordered another set for my granddaughter.