Crayola Washable Kids Paint, 6 Count, Kids At Home Activities, Painting Supplies, Gift, Assorted
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.56 x 8.88 x 2.56 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLASSIC COLORS: Washable Kids’ Paint in six different colors: blue, violet, green, red, yellow, orange. Crayola Washable Kids' Paint does not drip readily from brushes & does not separate, making it freeze-thaw stable & assuring consistent performance.
- AT HOME CRAFTS & INDOOR ACTIVITIES: Keep spirits high with creative art supplies! Simple and fun crafts for kids are a great way to stay thoughtfully engaged and entertained.
- WASHABLE COLORS: From washable markers & washable gel pens to washable crayons & washable paints, we'll help keep your creative kid clean & creative with products that easily wash from children's skin and most washable clothing.
- CRAYOLA PAINTS are perfect for use at-home or in the classroom. Our non-toxic formulas make them safe for artists of all ages. Our Crayola Kids’ Paints & paint sets are available in tempera, glitter, neon, watercolor, and good, old-fashioned fingerpaints!
- WORRY-FREE PAINTING: Crayola Washable Kids Paint is perfect for introducing young children to painting. Learning to paint can help children improve fine motor skills, and the blendable colors help young children learn colors and mix secondary colors.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Crayola Washable Paint
Washable Paint for Kids
Created from a water-based formula, these washable kids paints are designed to provide stress free fun for the whole family. Let your child’s creativity take off, and when it’s time to clean up simply wash away the color from skin, walls, and most washable clothing.
Great for Arts & Crafts
Channel your inner Van Gogh and make your next art project stand out with bold, glossy color! Decorate book covers, signs, or posters with various brushes, stamps, or sponges to create interesting patterns and designs!
Crayola Paint Colors
Crayola paint is purposefully designed to pair richly pigmented color with a smooth, opaque laydown. Looking for customized color? Simply blend two or more paint colors together to create your own new hue!
Safe & Non-Toxic
Stock up on art supplies that are safe for the whole family! Crayola kids paints are designed for even the youngest artist to enjoy. Recommended for ages 3 and up.
Express your creativity with Crayola Washable Kids Paint in classic colors. This worry-free Project Paint provides hours of fun and cleans up easily. Each washable color is specially formulated to wash cleanly from skin and most washable clothing. Featured paint colors in this set are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Light Blue, Purple, Pink, White and Black. Encourage your child to experiment with color blending to see what new colors they can create. This paint set for kids is great to have on hand for school projects, crafts, and creative play Safe and nontoxic, ideal for ages 3 and up
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The paint came off the brushes very very easily even after drying overnight. This paint also washes off of clothes and skin without leaving any color behind and also comes off very easily from everything from wood floors to clothing.
I was so comfortable with my 2 1/2 year-old using this paint in the kitchen while I was in the other room and confident that if she did get it on something then we can get it off easily.
This paint is thick enough that if a child gets a glob of paint and the paint brush it doesn't just dropped off. The paint is a gel but is the perfect amount of thickness.
Save yourself the money and skip buying the smaller product but by the larger jugs of the same product. You will not be disappointed.
The bright colors have great color staying power-wet or dry. We use them to help him learn colors and create new colors by mixing them.
The paints have little to no odor and are not offensive smelling.
Of course, this is painting with toddlers, so it's extremely messy. SO SO messy. Haha. 21 month old twin boys and it takes about two hours to paint pictures and clean up (including a bath, washing hair, mouths, etc.). It's important that it's non toxic (as they eat it as soon as I look away). It's the best. I let them get creative. It's super for their development.
Lastly, we can create stuff to give to grandparents! They've painted picture frames, their hands (for hand prints), and lots of paper (and the table, of course). Great stuff.
Top reviews from other countries
Sabiendo con antelación lo que había, avisamos al resto de padres para que trajeran ropa adecuada.
Pintaron un mural con las manos y todo genial. Uno de ellos se puso la cara y los brazos totalmente cubiertos de pintura. No digamos la ropa...
Nada que una ducha y una lavadora no quitaran con facilidad.
El suelo del patio acabó totalmente manchado. Y al día siguiente, lo limpiamos fácilmente con una manguera y frotando un poco con un cepillo
Por dar un consejo: "cuidado con mancharse los zapatos", dependiendo del material, puede ser complicado limpiarlos.
Que nadie se queje si le pone al niño los zapatos de la comunión y luego va diciendo que cuesta trabajo quitar la pintura.
Espero que el comentario os ayude.