Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Crayola Super Tips Washable Markers, 80Count Set 43 Unique Colors with Doubles of Your Favorite 25 Colors & 12 Scented Shades, Art Tools for Kids & Toddlers 3 & Up
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Return this item for free
|You Save:||$2.04 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PRECISE & WASHABLE: Crayola Washable Super Tips Markers feature a cool drawing tip that can make both thick and thin lines. Specially formulated, the Crayola markers wash from skin as well as most fabrics used in children's clothing.
- WASHABLE COLORS: From washable markers & washable gel pens to washable crayons & washable paints, we'll help keep your creative kid clean & creative with products that easily wash from children's skin and most washable clothing.
- CREATIVE PROJECTS: Whether you're creating a landscape masterpiece or decorating t-shirts with your Girl Scouts troop, Crayola has the markers, pens, kids markers, paints, colored pencils & crayons you need to make your project pop in bold, bright colors.
- CRAYOLA COLORED MARKERS are available in a diverse range of options, such as broad line, fine line, glitter, metallic, emoji stampers & more. For the littlest artists, we offer washable markers, and for the classroom, we also sell markers in bulk packs.
- FROM MARKERS TO SIDEWALK CHALK: Markers for kids or adults, washable paints, bright crayons, even scented markers, we've got it all! Crayola gives kids the power to express all that inspires them as they explore, discover, play, pretend, create & dream.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Crayola is passionate about helping parents & educators raise creative children who will become inspired, original adults. We've inspired artistic creativity in children since the first box of Crayola crayons rolled off the assembly line.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Crayola 80 Count SuperTips Markers
Create colorful drawings, designs, and written messages with Crayola SuperTips Markers. This pack contains 80 markers, including 12 fun scents. And thanks to their washable ink, cleanup is easy.
- Create thick or thin lines
- Includes 12 scented markers
- Great for drawing, coloring or writing
- Washable from skin and clothing
- For ages 6 and up
Draw, Doodle, and Write
The SuperTips Markers have a versatile tip that works well for drawing, coloring, and writing. Whether you create thick or thin lines, these tips will remain sharp and firm.
Colors Won't Bleed
These markers won't bleed through most paper, so your original designs stay crisp and sharp. And the ink will remain fluid and smooth in uncapped markers for up to 24 hours.
Includes 12 Silly Scents
This pack includes 12 scented markers: Cherry, Wildberry, Lemon, Orange, Burnt Marshmallow, Honeysuckle, Green Apple, Vanilla, Spice, Bay Breeze, Fresh Air and Forest Pine.
Crayola 80 Count Super Tips Markers have a unique, durable tip that's smooth, not scratchy. Use the side for coloring large areas & the tip for adding details! Look inside the box for these fun-scented markers: Cherry, Wild Berry, Orange, Lemon, Forest Pine, Fresh Air, Bay Breeze, Vanilla, Burnt Marshmallow, Spice, Honeysuckle & Green Apple.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the good side, these markers are much juicier than RoseArt markers which is why I purchased this pack.
It also blends the best for water-based markers in my opinion.
Anyway, if I had known this set would come with a bunch of doubles, I would have gotten the regular 50 pack Crayola since it's
like half the price and at least all the colors are unique.
This is just my 2 cents~
12 black scented markers in various colors
41 markers that were in duplicate - some had 2 of the same color, some had 3 of the same color
27 markers that were unique and did not have doubles
That being said, the markers themselves are good quality, as we have come to expect from Crayola. But I really wanted 80 different colors. It's kind of my own fault, because I just assumed instead of reading the reviews first (like I ALWAYS do). Shame on me, I guess.
**Like many others, I rely heavily on Amazon customer reviews before purchasing anything anywhere (on Amazon or at brick-and-mortar stores). So being honest about my experience with a product is very important to me. If I am presented with a good product, my review will reflect that. And if the product is not so good, well, my review reflects that too. Please vote if you found this review helpful. Thanks!
The collection is also missing some primary colors like the yellow and the black. They do come in the sented collection but not in the classic one.
One star for the quantity.
No star for the fact that they come in a cardboard box with no carrier to organize them with.
No star for the fact that none of the pens have color names.
No star for the fact that most colors come in duplicate, some in triplicate, and a couple in quadruplicate.
I can’t account for the ink quality, as I haven’t used them because I plan on returning them.
If you’re looking for a bargain marker with large color variety to keep in your own organizer at your desk, this will work just fine.
But if you’re looking for a marker set with a lot of variety, which you can travel with and keep the colors organized, this set isn’t for you.
Top international reviews
Antes de comprarlos yo tenía "los crayola lavables" en este pack vienen todos esos. En general tiene una muy buena variedad de tonos y lo mejor de todo es que no se traspasan a la otra página y se pueden hacer degradados con ellos ya que son a base agua.
Los volvería a comprar.
This is a rip off as it donent mention anywhere that the colours are duplicates.
You will only get 25 markers out of 80 that are repeats.
I wish I had read the reviews earlier.