|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.4 x 3.1 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||68-4108|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Value not found|
|Manufacturer Part Number||68-4108|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crayola 8ct Write Start Colored Pencils
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for classroom and group activities
- Brought to you by Crayola, High quality
- The photos are for illustration purposes only
- Thick soft leads
- Meets the needs of early childhood
- Extra thick 5.3mm lead
- 8 classic colors
- Hexagonal shaped easy for small hands to hold
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Big, bright Crayola(R) pencils with hexagonal shape that is easier for young hands to hold and the extrathick (5.3mm) tips add durability. Certified AP nontoxic by the Art and Craft Materials Institute and conforms to ASTM D4236.
From the Manufacturer
Crayola 8ct Write Start Colored Pencils. Thick soft leads. Meets the needs of early childhood.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||EARLY BIRD **BLACK FRIDAY** SPECIAL||The Mega Deals||The Mega Deals||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.13 x 0.44 x 6.5 in||3.13 x 0.44 x 6.5 in||3.11 x 1.23 x 6.5 in||2.38 x 0.38 x 8.38 in||1 x 2 x 3 in||8.2 x 2.4 x 0.4 in|
|Item Weight||2.47 ounces||1 lb||0.32 ounces||2.08 ounces||1.44 ounces||1.6 ounces|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- shorter and chubbier than regular pencils, but longer than golf pencils
- angled sides (vs. round) make them much easier for young children to hold
- colored "lead" is a nice balance between soft and firm allowing for both easy lines and nice shading
- nice selection of basic colors
- unusual diameter makes it difficult to find a sharpener (I use a wider sharpener so it is not a big issue)
All in all, a great colored pencil for preschool and kindergarten children working on grip.
My super-destructive toddler has not broken these. She can bang the tip, and only a little breaks off.
All of her crayons (even the thick ones) are in pieces. The markers she uses have the tips smashed in.
These color smoothly and have a nice feel to them when held. Good range of colors to start with.
1. I haven't had a single lead break, which is great considering a two year old is using them.
2. They seem to work just fine. They color as well as other Crayola colored pencils.
3. They are shorter than Crayola's other pencils and that's great for little ones.
4. They are angular which makes for good gripping for little ones.
5. They fit in a standard sized pencil sharpener.