CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Crayon Rocks 16 Colors in a Muslin Bag
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Non-toxic, all natural soy wax crayons in 16 colors: red, green, blue, egg yolk yellow, black, brown, orange, purple, pink, grass green, sky blue, sunshine yellow, gray, tan, peach in a cotton muslin bag.
- Designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles in young children and improve motor coordination.
- Allows small fingers to color easily in large, wide strokes.
- Crayon size is 1 1/4 x ¾ inch (Images may appear larger) Long lasting and durable. Although appearing smaller, volume is actually greater than major brand stick crayons. Size was carefully selected for the hands of young children!
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Not for children under 3. Use with appropriate supervision.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Crayon Rocks are simply the best coloring tool for young children! They are vibrantly colored and make beautifully textured art work similar to oil pastels. These all natural soy wax crayons are made from USA grown soybeans and colored with natural mineral powders. They are designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles in young children, preparing fingers and hands for handwriting. The shape allows small fingers to apply color in large, wide strokes. Used by occupational therapists and preschool teachers to develop fine motor skills. Crayon Rocks are non-toxic and conform to ASTM D 4236 and CPSIA. Made in rural Kentucky, U.S.A. Length of each crayon is approximately 1 ¼ by ¾ inch. (Images on photos may appear larger). WARNING: Choking Hazard. Not for children under 3 years. Use with appropriate supervision.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I was a little disappointed that one of the crayons was broken in half when we received it- you can't really use it because of the shape. But not a big enough deal to send them back and have them replaced. Some of the colors aren't as bright as you'd think they'd be looking at them, but still colorful enough- and they have a different, slightly softer consistency than regular crayons, so you can blend the colors (once on paper) with your finger- particularly fun when drawing rainbows.
I would definitely buy again- they seem expensive, but they last long and they're cool.
They are not toddler crayons, nor are they cutesy novelty crayons.
Any preschooler will know exactly what to do with these - the smooth, appealing little "rocks" are a perfect fit for a small hand, and make bold, beautiful strokes on paper. From my experience, traditional crayons will sit untouched as the crayon rocks are selected over and over again.
The crayon rocks are durable and don't break or crumble under normal conditions, There are no wrappers or flimsy boxes to mess with, and they last a surprisingly long time. Neat product, and I imagine many children will grow up with fond memories of crayon rocks!