CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Crayon Rocks 16 Colors in a Red Velvet Bag
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MULTICOLORS CRAYONS- Sixteen (16) colors Non-toxic, all natural soy wax crayons: red, green, blue, egg yolk yellow, black, brown, orange, purple, pink, grass green, sky blue, sunshine yellow, gray, tan, peach in a red velvet bag.
- ERGONOMIC SHAPE - Designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles in young children and improve motor coordination.
- STIMULATE CREATIVITY and IMAGINATION - Allows small fingers to color easily in large, wide strokes. Designed to make creativity accessible at an early age, with tools designed for stages so that kids can progress at their own natural pace.
- CRAYON SIZE & DURABILITY- 1 1/4 x inch (Images may appear larger) Long lasting and durable. Although appearing smaller, volume is actually greater than major brand stick crayons.
- CHOKING HAZARD- Not for children under 3. Use with appropriate supervision.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Crayon Rocks are simply the best coloring tool for young children! They are vibrantly colored and make beautifully textured art work similar to oil pastels. These all natural soy wax crayons are made from USA grown soybeans and colored with non-toxic pigment powders. They are designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles in young children, preparing fingers and hands for handwriting. The shape allows small fingers to apply color in large, wide strokes. Used by occupational therapists and preschool teachers to develop fine motor skills. Crayon Rocks are non-toxic and conform to ASTM D 4236, ASTM F963, EN71 and CPSIA. Made in rural Kentucky, U.S.A. Length of each crayon is approximately 1 ¼ by ¾ inch. (Images on photos may appear larger). WARNING: Choking Hazard. Not for children under 3 years. Use with appropriate supervision.