Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 31-40 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 121 reviews
on February 4, 2015
May have a bit of a girl crush on Kris Carr haha just love her spirit and zazzle!
My friends little boy was diagnosed with retinoblastoma at only 6 months old and at nearly 3 is cancer free, so naturally this dvd pulled some heart strings!
on November 8, 2014
Excellent information. There is so much useful information that anyone can use. It written in a way that it explains very simple but the information is so powerful. A friend of my has cancer and I translated the book for her in Spanish. I highly recommend this book.
on February 8, 2013
I have become a bit of a Wellness freak (or Warrior is you may) and I have spent lucrative hours, days, weeks, and months researching everything and anything in regards to Wellness, Holistic health, and traditional Chinese medicine. This dvd was merely another educational tool in my library and I'm glad I picked it up. Not only is it educational, it is inspiring, motivating, touching, and it opens you up to a whole other world of medicine. It shows you that there is not just this one way, but many others. It is a great documentary to view and after you see it, you will get an itch to explore just what other alternative means of health there is,
on November 5, 2014
How often do we think of how our choices will really effect us down the road... stop and think about life - enjoy the journey - make decisions that you can/will live with... whats important to you? I really enjoyed this film, very thought provoking.
on December 18, 2014
Kris Carr is an inspiration. My 18 yr. old niece just found out she has a rare cancer and after watching this dvd has a new out look and is excited about trying a whole new green way of life..Thanks Kris
on May 27, 2014
Kris Carr has an amazing story for anyone struggling with a chronic condition, not just cancer. The film could have gone deeper into her emotional and philosophical journey as well as into what she found that worked for her in the various treatments and remedies that she tried.
on January 2, 2014
I bought this for a relative who was diagnosed with cancer, after having seen it on television.

Kris' journey is heartbreaking, inspiring, and really offers a juicy perspective on life and dealing with illness. I found myself filled with a new lust for life after watching it, and my relative expressed the same thing.
on February 24, 2014
Captures the emotions that go along with having cancer.

Also does a great job of following Kris on her health journey through the world of alternative medicine.

Shows you how much of an impact eating well can have on your whole life.
on November 27, 2012
this book was so informative for me that I had a hard time putting it down.
I learned so much from reading this book.
I will say this, Kriss Carr is an inspiration to me, she is a sweetheart.
I am learning more and more about how to detox my body, change my attitude about my health and my own outlook on life.
As I said, Kriss Carr is an inspiration to me, just as she is to millions of others who follow her guideance on healthy eating.
on October 12, 2013
I will say this was a little anti-climatic but the story is great and gives inspiration to anyone whether looking to get healthy, stay healthy or overcoming a serious illness. Be sure to do a comparison of how she looks at the beginning as compared to the end. Amazing.