Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 543 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 643 reviews
on October 21, 2016
This book changed my life! It is my daily reference guide on how to live better. Kris Carr is amazing. God bless her!
on October 4, 2012
I loved this book and the author is so full of the joy of life that she is an inspiration to me. And, I know she is an inspiration to many other's as well. I do not have cancer that I know of. I did become intersted in Kris Carr's books after watching her documentary. I am interested in obtaining a healthier life style and by watching Kriss in her documentary and reading her book I am a huge fan of hers. I have purchased all of her books and read them all except for the cook book which I pre-ordered but will be realease on Oct.30th, 2012.
If it were out I am certain that I would have read it or be close to finishing the book. These books are full of personal wit and humor from Kriss. Easy to read and follow. They also contain some healty delicious recipes to try.
Kriss Carr is an inspiration to me and I am learning to make lifesyle changes just from reading her books.
She is one lady full of wisdom. Love ya Kriss.
on December 30, 2012
Kris Carr has a no nonsense style of writing. She states facts and is quite truthful about our food sources and she doesn't care about the politics of the food and drug administration. This book will change your view on what you put in your body! It will surely make you think before you eat! I have never eaten so much and lost so much weight!! I feel like a new person and I am no longer contributing to the cruelty of animals!! If you think our food source is being protected - think again!!
on November 19, 2013
This is truly one of the best books I've ever read. Kris Carr, the author of this book is one of the most inspiring people i've ever followed. Her story is absolutely fantastic. In this book, she tells her story & how she chose to take control of her life by changing the way the lives and eats. She lays out an easy way to convert to this very healthy lifestyle and diet. Its easy, you just have to commit to something drastically different.

Again, I recommend this book to anyone who is sick and tired of being sick and tired. Kris Carr will tell you how to feel better!
on August 11, 2015
This is a very good book! A five-star in content. I bought two of them used. One was in stellar condition, the other not as nice but that was expected because I knew they were used. I bought them both as gifts. If you are interested in taking control of your own health this is the book for you. It is a fast read with a lot of humor, too.
on April 17, 2013
I bought this book quite honestly because it was on sale, but found myself reading it from cover to cover. I usually buy these kinds of books on plant based diets for a few recipes and ideas, but found Kris Carr's story very interesting. Her reasons for choosing a plant based diet are serious - a cancer diagnosis at 38. And she's done her research and gained education in diet and nutrition. I intend to attempt the 21 day cleanse - not as harsh as it sounds - plenty of juices and raw foods - and healthy life style changes, or at least combine her tips into my ever growing changeover to a plant based, healthier lifestyle.
Worth a read for people who are even vaguely interested in cleaning up their act. Great recipes, good motivation, well paced daily eating and exercise schedules.
on December 27, 2011
I picked this book up as a present for my dear mom about a year ago.. and couldn't part with it myself! So I bought another copy. The way the book is presented is sassy, smart, and inspirational. Kris talks to you in a way you wish your doctor would. She communicates with spunk and I LOVE my Crazy, Sexy Diet. (And the word "diet" really should not deter you, it isn't a diet book, it's an empowerment book about what you should put in or keep away from your mouth, if you choose not to listen, that's your business!) There is zero regret in getting this book. Tons of information, additional articles by leaders in their respected medical/wellness fields, vibrant photos...you can't lose. Highly recommended if you are serious about improving your quality of life.
on July 14, 2015
This is my go-to book for quick and easy healthy eating. I still drink green smoothie recipes from the book. It is easy to follow, fun and motivating to read, and scientifically sound. I picked this up after hearing how Kris beat a rare cancer using diet, and she inspired me to change my diet after recovering from breast cancer. Awesome!
on January 15, 2011
I've been anticipating this book release for awhile now, and as soon as I found it on Amazon I had it overnighted to my doorstep. Kris Carr has put years of research into this book and it shows. I highly recommend it to.... everyone! There isn't anyone who wouldn't benefit from the information in this book.
Whatever you may be tied down to- maybe you want to lose a few pounds, have more energy, better skin, maybe you want to feel more in control of your emotions. Maybe you have more serious issues like digestive problems, allergies, arthritis, or even more serious disease. Whatever you are facing, the best place to start is by treating your body like the temple it is, and only putting good things into it.
Kris will walk you through it step by step, and you will feel like a million dollars!
If you do one thing for YOURSELF in 2011, it should be to BUY THIS BOOK!
on June 13, 2013
Kris Carr has an amazing depth and breadth of information about healthy living. Although I already follow many of the practices she recommends, I learned many tidbits of new information, things I didn't know, new ideas to try. Her writing is concise; she gets to the point quickly and is easy to understand. Her writing is also very human, sensitive, and fun. She is positive, encouraging and motivating. She inspired me to experiment with some new ideas. No matter how much you think you already know, if you are very sure you are as healthy as can be, you will still enjoy this book, and you may learn something new. If you don't already know it all and are looking for some practical advice on being healthier, you will find it here.