Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on August 23, 2010
Not a good buy! This skin case is just slightly smaller than the iPad itself. When the iPad is in the case the lip of the case that covers the black bezel of the iPad lifts up and flops about. You can pull the case over to one side, causing that side to become flush while the other side lifts up even further.

The case is also missing a hole along the top for the light sensor. With that blocked the automatic back-light control will leave the screen at the dimmest setting.

On the plus side the material and design are both very nice.
on November 11, 2010
I use my ipad every day and this case really helps me to maintain a grip on the iPad. I had hand surgery so I need all the help I can get. I like that it protects the iPad too. It a very attractive color, black and blue. My only issue is that there is a slight gap on the screen side in some places. The one I have for my iTouch is a snugger fit. Other then that, I'm really happy with this case.
on February 9, 2011
It's really really loose, mine came in a ripped bag inside the package making me think it's used. It doesn't hug the iPad, it's like a fitted sheet. It covers the black on the screen and the cut outs are not proportionate. Plus I didn't even get the one I ordered! I got a different design.
on September 6, 2010
Nothing really nothing at all
Just to use it in your ipad at the bathroom...
I bought 3 (one by mistake) and I gave them to friends (without taste...)
Not recomended

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.