Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 14, 2012
My case arrived last week. I have been using it and so far so good. Yes, the keyboard is small but what do you expect from a tablet keyboard? The bluetooth synced instantly. I like that the keyboard is detachable. The on-board speaker is great for listing to music as it amplify the sound from iPad 3. This case and keyboard really lets you streamline your desktop or larger laptop computer into a compact size. With applications like Evernote, Ghostwriter and LogMeIn (remote desktop access) my iPad2 becomes a compact computer away from home. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
0Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 5, 2012
I wanted a cover with a keyboard, and this is one. The set up was easy, the keyboard works fine. I am not writing a novel on this thing so I the keyboard is perfectly adequate in size for my Email and online communications needs. There does not seem to be a magnetic go-to-sleep function for the New iPad so I have to click it off every time I close it. Minor nuisance. And the tab that snaps to lock it shut, which is a feature I really wanted, also does not have a way to disappear easily when the thing is open, say for just holding it an reading a book.
But seems sturdily made and have had no problems with it.
on October 5, 2012
for how much i spent on the item was not bad at all. i was expecting the speakers to sound really good buy i needed to buy a better aux cable since the one that came with it was below average. the keyboard felt real good and responsive. i get lot of compliments on the style and color of the leather case(well cabon fiber look). i would get another if i get another.
on September 16, 2012
Bluetooth Keyboard came in plenty of time. Works well and love how the keyboard can be
removed if need be. Make sure keyboard is all charged up and ready to go. Separtate charger
for keyboard but the cable included can be charged with the apple charger. Price was an excellent buy for the case and keyboard together.
on June 6, 2013
I use my bluetooth all the time and prefer it to the iPad keyboard. It was easy to sync to my iPad and stays connected. The battery life is also very good between charges. I read a lot of reviews before I purchased this keyboard and found them helpful in making my decision. I would definitely recommend it.
on March 14, 2013
The leather case is very nice but the keyboard needs to be reconnected every time you turn it on. Other than that it works fine. The flat keys take alittle getting use to though. First one I received had problems when I pressed the w, s and x it doubled wit the e, d and c weird. CrazyOnDigital was very responsive, courtious and sent me a replacement within 2 days.
on December 12, 2012
The case by itself is beautiful, but I agree with the reviews regarding the keyboard being a disappointment! It's cheaply made, small and the keys are not appropriately spaced out. If you don't care about the keyboard then you should buy this case, but if you're looking for a decent keyboard, you should look elsewhere.
on June 6, 2013
The case is good but the keyboard is cheap. They keys keep falling off. I bought it because of the speakers - hoping they were bluetooth as well but you need a cord (included) to make the speakers work. It kind of defeats the purpose of a bluetooth keyboard.
on April 23, 2015
Bought this a few years ago, and it still works great! Very well made and strong, will probably outlive my iPad. LOL

Anyway, just buy it and be happy. It's a solid product.
on October 19, 2012
It is pretty much as described. What I thought was a little misunderstanding is why the speakers can't be part of the bluetooth. The sound through the speakers is sufficiently loud and clear. It should also have the auto shut off but of course does not. All and all you can't complain for the features you do get and the price you pay
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question