Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on June 20, 2012
Crazy On Digital Cases With Charger and screen protecter forthe Att&t Nokia Lumia 900.

This seller has all the items that I needed for my Nokia Lumia 900 phone.
I got the 17 item set, and 2 other phones cases, so I can change cases any time. I could not find any of these items at any ATT store or at any other place.
Execelent guality and the best price for all these items.I will buy fron this seller again. I will always check with this seller before I go to any other stores.Fast shippimg also.

Blond3478
on August 23, 2012
My only complaint is that my package was missing the leather beltclip case - hence the 3 stars. :( The case is not something I would have used anyway and so it's not worth the effort to try to get one sent to me. I bought this set specifically for the colorful skins since buying them individually cost more than this whole package! I love the new look my phone has, and the rubber makes it less slippery to handle. When this skin wears out or I get tired of looking at it, I've got 3 more to use! All the other stuff is just a bonus as far as I'm concerned. I'm using one of the screen protectors as well, and besides desensitizing the touch screen ever so slightly as I'm sure all screen protectors do, it was easy to apply and is still sticking there fine after 3 weeks of use.
on May 13, 2012
Love the gel cases. The charger & screen protectors alone are worth the price. The only problem I had was with the belt look case. Phone was very tight in the case. Had difficulty getting it out & the case tore a little.I am not returning the whole package just for one item. Since it is a "Fulfilled by Amazon" purchase, they only do returns, no exchanges. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007JZUB6W/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title
3 people found this helpful
on January 17, 2013
WANTED THE LEATHER CASE FOR MY LUMINA 900 PHONE AND I GOT SO MUCH MORE. IT SEEMED ALMOST UNBELIEVEABLE THAT I COULD GET SO MUCH FOR A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF MONEY.
on October 5, 2012
Getting all of this stuff for the price is awesome. I am very pleased with this and can't see how they charge so much for this stuff in the stores.
on January 13, 2013
There is a lot of junk in here. The cases are your regular gel cases that protect the phone. I haven't used the leather case. The splitter works as does the USB cable and chargers (even if they are a little flimsy). The screen protectors are also good quality.

You probably will not use some of the items in here. The price is cheap enough, though, that it is a good buy even if you only use a few things.
on April 13, 2013
I recommend it. It is exactly as published. I arrive at the stipulated time. Good product. Greetings from Mérida - Venezuela
on January 1, 2013
Es un buen kit por el precio que se paga lo mejor es el cargador de auto y les micas protectoras, las fundas tmb son buenas para cambiar de aspecto al celular
on March 7, 2013
The covers and screen protectors are great but the cables are low quality but for the price it is OK.
on July 18, 2012
Excellent package. All the items if purchased separately, locally, would have cost over $120. The only item that didn`t work for this phone was the leather case. It`s too small even without the gel case on. It is still a bargain and we are happy with the package.