CrazyOnDigital Designed Leather Case for Apple iPad 2, iPad 2G - 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, 3G, Wi-Fi - 2 Tone Black and Gray (iPad2_BlkLthr212_Gray_Scrn_WR)
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Smart Leather Case Cover Screen Protector designed specifically for Apple iPad 2 iPad2 2G
- Sturdy and stylish pebble-grain leather exterior
- Great Unique and Bright Design
- Must have product for Apple iPad 2 Owners
- NOTE: The screen protector has 3 layers. Remove the top layer by peeling off the sticker.
Customers also shopped for
This CrazyOnDigital iPad 2 leather case features a textured black exterior leather with a stylis Gray closing tab. The leather case provides complete protection for your Apple iPad 2 tablet reading device. The case has full frontal cover to secure Apple iPad 2 device in the case. The cover look and feel sturdy. It holds the device in place snugly. The quality of the leather cover is excellent and feels good in your hand. The micro-fiber interior is also attractive and functional. The uniquely designed skeleton allows the case to transform into a table stand horizonally. The CrazyOnDigital case is lightweight, with a business-like look to it. It is perfect for carrying around your iPad 2 wherever you go.
Top Customer Reviews
* Leather looks good, inner grey lining looks really nice
* Padded enough to protect iPad
* Thicker than I would have expected -- mostly because of the little stubs for holding it in the viewing angles
* iPad 2 is a bit loose inside. Not as bad as some other cases I've seen.
* Light colored inner lining looks like it might show dirt over time. Not sure how to clean it.
All things considered, this is a tough value to pass up. I would probably buy again.
Auto on/off works great.
After reviewing a dozen or more of these, I'm glad I chose this one.
The soft covering inside, and the tougher but still soft external cover, bespeak quality.
The corners, as you might expect, don't seem to be protective enough for a drop while standing, but I have several laptops in the house, that have no protection at all in this regard. You simply learn never to drop them - or get a case that will protect them when they're not in use...
I have been mostly pleased and would have gave it five stars except for the fact that after some use it seemed the material started to breakdown on the cover leaving fuzzy stuff on the screen. It was like lint or something.
It did come with a sheet protector but had some trouble getting it on and eventually just threw it away.
It would have been nice to. Have some better instructions.
I no longer use this product because I now have an otter box.
It was a good product for what I needed it for at the time.