Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CrazyOnDigital Black Stand Leather Case with Charger and Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (6-item)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on June 14, 2012
The Good
The best part of this product is the fact that it comes with so many accessories. All the extra chargers and cable work well, the head phones are actually very good quality, so too is the screen protector.The screen protector does not have any drag, or alters the feel of the screen in any unpleasant manner. The case actually lines up perfectly with the Tab 2 7.0, all the necessary cut outs are there even the cutouts for IR blaster and mic. The case stands well on its own.

The Bad
The magnets in the case are not nearly strong enough to keep it closed. If you fold the cover back to so that the left cover touches the right cover the case WILL leave an unsightly crease on the spine. From the bottom and top sides (where the headphone jack is and the data cable jack is), since the tablet is curved and the case straight, it looks a bit awkward. The screen protector has a space for the speakers of the original galaxy, but it does work out well since the light sensor fits in that space.

Conclusion
Its a buy for $15, way surpassed my expectations for the price.
on June 25, 2012
Screen protector went on without a hitch...didn't even use a card, just my finger. Feels good playing Fruit Ninja and other games that require fast finger actions. Actually feels better than the screen itself. It gets "foggy" but is not nearly as annoying as a screen full of finger smudges. Cleans off fairly easy so far, so I'm pretty happy with it.

Chargers seem to work well, though I obviously can't speak to the longevity of any of them, as I've only had this bundle a short while now. Haven't tried the car charger yet, but I guess I'll keep it around in case I'm on a plane with the cigarette style charging ports under the seat. Doubt I'll ever actually need to charge this in my car.

The headphones work. Nothing great, nothing bad....they just work. Nice to have an extra set to throw in my travel bag.

The case? Hmmm....I like it....but... Most of the cutouts line up, but not all. For example, I probably couldn't use the camera without taking the tab out of the case. The case itself closes with a very weak maget (probably good to have a weak magnet around sensitive electronics) in the upper right hand corner which baarrrreeeellllyyy keeps the case closed. Would have been nice to maybe have another of these weak magnets in the lower right hand corner, though not sure if that would have interfered with anything in the tablet. Having had this experience, my preference would probably be a tablet that snaps closed, or at least is held together by something stronger than this.

All in all I think it's a great deal for the money. I'd give it a solid 4.5 stars considering what you get, but that's assuming the chargers and headphones don't poop out in the very near future. Therefore I can't really round up to 5 stars....so a 4 star product as far as my review goes. You probably won't be disappointed assuming you know exactly what you're getting.

Edit: Officially downgrading my review to 4 stars solid. Went to HI recently and the wall charger never worked! Cigarette charger worked fine, meaning that my wife and I had to take our tablets with us on trips and charge while driving, then hide the tablets or take them with us. Not all that convenient. Maybe got a dud charger...maybe they're just poor quality?
on December 6, 2012
I ordered the leather case, screen protector and charging cable bundle. The due date for it to arrive came and went, and I still hadn't received my order. I couldn't track the order because CrazyOnDigital charges UPS or FedEx shipping fees and then uses US mail. I waited 3 days after the delievery date they gave and then contacted them (via email) and asked where my order was. As it turns out they hadn't even shipped my order over 2 WEEKS after I placed it, but they had charged and collected payment. After my complaint they finally shipped my order via DHL from California and once the package got to my state it was turned over to US mail and I had to wait even longer to get my order. After all of that I figured it was over and done with and I'd leave it alone. Then the retards at CrazyOnDigital requested a review. So here goes. I finally get the goddamn order and open it up. The leather case is alright but it looks like you're carrying around a bible and the rear facing camera hole doesn't exactly line up. The data cables look and feel very cheap as you would expect for the price but they do work. The screen protector is garbage. It has a textured feel instead smooth and you can just tell it is very cheaply made.
BOTTOM LINE- If you like dealing with incompetent people; paying premium shipping prices and getting US mail after being forgot about at best and attempted robbery at worst; buy from these guys. I wouldn't repeat this purchase nor will I buy from CrazyOnDigital again and I DO NOT recommend anyone else does either!!
on June 21, 2012
All of the accessories in the set are useful and working except the two most important ones. The case has horrible cutouts for the parts of the Galxy Tab 2 7.0. Also, the worst part is that it does not close with the tablet inside, and so you have to keep it shut with your hand. The screen protector claims to come with a thing to get rid of the air bubbles but there is nothing included. All I can say is that it is made without real people actually looking at it or testing it.
on October 22, 2014
ESTE PRODUCTO DECIA QUE ERA PARA TABLET 10.1 Y ME ENVIARON UNA PARA 7.1. UNA ESTAFA ESTA COMPRA
on August 18, 2014
didn't last long, material like ridden wood after using for short of time
on November 13, 2012
A good value for the price, except the 120VAC charger does not work. Will update this post when I see how they handle the warranty issue. UPDATE, Called CrazyOnDigital customer service; they shipped a replacement charger no questions asked.
on June 21, 2012
you have to be crazy,if you have a sansung 2 tab 7" and have not purchase this
6 pc, (everthing u need )deal..ill say it again,your nuts.
i heard the saying too, if it looks to good to be true its......its going to make
me $50.00 more if or when i sell my tablet because of the wall charger car charger
custom made case/stand & the rest of the bundle.
on January 2, 2014
this is a nice set of accessories at an exceptional price. Surprisingly all the electrical components work and even the headphones sound pretty good. The case fits well and all the cutouts are in the right spot. the only problem I have with the case is the little flap that holds the tablet in place just tucks in and doesn't snap or lock in place. Overtime this lets the tablet move enough that the headphone jack no longer lines up with the whole. I fixed this problem by adding a little bit of velcro to the flap. Otherwise a 5 star deal.
on June 24, 2013
The case is cheaply constructed but would help to protect your TAB II from minor damage at best. It does not look very pretty if you are going for looks. I think that a Targus product is much more durable. I gave the case away to someone who didn’t have one and used my old Kindle Fire case which fit it really well except for blocking the headphone jack. This bundle does come with a screen protector, and all of the cords that you could ever ask for, to include but not limited to: ear buds, data transfer cable, wall charger, and car charger. The ear buds are the basic run of the mill type that are too big to fit comfortably into your ears, but all of the other cords seem to do their job well.