Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 410 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 437 reviews
on June 24, 2013
The case is cheaply constructed but would help to protect your TAB II from minor damage at best. It does not look very pretty if you are going for looks. I think that a Targus product is much more durable. I gave the case away to someone who didn’t have one and used my old Kindle Fire case which fit it really well except for blocking the headphone jack. This bundle does come with a screen protector, and all of the cords that you could ever ask for, to include but not limited to: ear buds, data transfer cable, wall charger, and car charger. The ear buds are the basic run of the mill type that are too big to fit comfortably into your ears, but all of the other cords seem to do their job well.
on January 8, 2013
You should buy this case! It feels great in the hand and looks just as good. The camera hole is not aligned perfectly but it does not bother me too much since the tablet can be removed from the case to take a picture. The screen protector fits and the house charging cables worked. I did not try the cigarette charger.

The earbuds are junk. I had some cheap ones from 5 years ago laying around and they sound 10 times better than the supplied earbuds. You really want to replace these.

The only downside is that the price seems to increase in direct relation to how many positive feedbacks the product receives. So get yours soon before my and the other Christmas shoppers positive feedback makes the price go up again.
on January 3, 2013
Just wanted to say that we are pleasantly pleased with our purchase. This was to be Christmas Gifts to supplement Gifts from the Grandparents. Were trying to find something reasonable cost, but yet provide protection for both a young child and a teen ager. This package did both. The screen protector is decent quality, durable, easy to install. The headphones are of good quality and sound. The charger works as it should, and the case seems to be durable enough. Got one in the black for the young son and in purple for the teen ager. Time will tell how long it will hold up. But so far very pleased. Actually will be looking at one more for another "surprise" galaxy that wasn't supposed to be given as a gift soon.
on April 27, 2013
Overall, this is an excellent value. I mostly bought it for the spare wall charger and the case, but it was a bonus to have the earphones (my regular ones don't fit the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2) and the car charger. The screen protector had instructions that seemed to be translated from Chinese to English by somebody who knew neither language, so I was kind of winging it while applying it to my Tab. It got lots of particles trapped underneath, and I ended up having to trash the protector. Still, for the entire package, 5 stars -- I highly recommend it and would purchase it again if I needed to do so. (Although, if I ever desire a screen protector, I'll look for something else.)
on May 16, 2013
I ordered this product for the Samsung Tab2 7.0 I had just bought my 6 year old son. The case works wonderful and fits the Samsung Tab perfectly. All the holes align correctly. There is no need to take the Tab out of the case to charge. My son has already dropped it a couple of times and the case protects the Tab. The screen protector is great on keeping sticky little fingerprints off. My son is able to prop up his Tab and watch videos on YouTube and use the earphones that came with this item so the rest of the family doesn't have to hear. I haven't used any of the chargers yet, but I know I will appreciate using the car charger when we head out on vacation this year.
on September 17, 2012
So far, no complaints. Every one of the adapters has worked perfectly so far. The case fits well although the tab sometimes slips around slightly. So far, it hasn't prevented it from working properly so it's not a big deal.

I've bought screen protectors for several cell phones including some pretty big smart phones and this was by far the easiest application I've ever had. It went on perfectly the first time with no bubbles at all. As with any screen protector, you have to make sure the screen is very clean and lint-free but this one was an absolute breeze to put on.

This also arrived a couple of days earlier than the shipping estimate so that was an unexpected bonus!

Definitely recommend this bundle to anyone!
on September 24, 2012
I ordered the CrazyOnDigital Black Stand Leather Case with Charger and Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and when i FINALLY received it, my first impression was,"Why in the heck would this come in a BAG?" But, with that being said, I am pleased.

I applied the screen protector with some difficulty...but, it works. I appreciate having extra home charger, not quite sure when I would need a car charger, but its all good....and you can never have too many usb cables. I really like the leather case for the 3 level stand, its snazzy, and easy access to all the ports and buttons.
I don't have no complaints for the one magnet, just wish there was two to have a more secure closure.

For the price, a good buy.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2012
Received the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Leather Case within the expected time frame. The case is of good construction, has all the holes where they are supposed to be, the magnetic clasp isn't too strong or too weak, and the ability to stand up the Tab on it's own is very nice. I didn't have high expectations, but all of the expectations I had were met, and I consider this to be a very good value, even if the order consisted of nothing else besides the case. The screen protector and cables were a very nice bonus, IMO. While the screen protector wasn't the absolute best I've ever seen or used, it is still more than adequate and wasn't hard to attach. All of the additional cables seemed to work fine. Overall, a very good value.
on December 6, 2012
I ordered the leather case, screen protector and charging cable bundle. The due date for it to arrive came and went, and I still hadn't received my order. I couldn't track the order because CrazyOnDigital charges UPS or FedEx shipping fees and then uses US mail. I waited 3 days after the delievery date they gave and then contacted them (via email) and asked where my order was. As it turns out they hadn't even shipped my order over 2 WEEKS after I placed it, but they had charged and collected payment. After my complaint they finally shipped my order via DHL from California and once the package got to my state it was turned over to US mail and I had to wait even longer to get my order. After all of that I figured it was over and done with and I'd leave it alone. Then the retards at CrazyOnDigital requested a review. So here goes. I finally get the goddamn order and open it up. The leather case is alright but it looks like you're carrying around a bible and the rear facing camera hole doesn't exactly line up. The data cables look and feel very cheap as you would expect for the price but they do work. The screen protector is garbage. It has a textured feel instead smooth and you can just tell it is very cheaply made.
BOTTOM LINE- If you like dealing with incompetent people; paying premium shipping prices and getting US mail after being forgot about at best and attempted robbery at worst; buy from these guys. I wouldn't repeat this purchase nor will I buy from CrazyOnDigital again and I DO NOT recommend anyone else does either!!
on January 29, 2013
I was very excited to receive this package, but a bit wary because of other reviews I'd read. I found the cover/stand works well (though VERY cheap leather, if leather at all - as claimed), the only complaint I'd have would be that the camera hole does not line up well enough to even push my Galaxy Tab around and have it work. It would've been nice to have it fit properly. But then the camera is not a feature I use often because my digital takes better pics. The cords all appear to work fine (have used the usb and outlet plugs - not the car charger, yet), and I haven't tried the ear buds or the screen cover at this time. All in all, for the price, I'd say this was an ok deal!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.