Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 8, 2014
Pros:
*nice color
*this case is better than no case at all
*can do things while my tablet "stands"

Cons:
*definitely not leather
*case gets loose after a few months and stops holding the tablet tightly (therefore the 2 stars)

Recommend:
yes unless you find something better and have the extra money lol
on April 29, 2013
Product was as detailed, shipped within timeframe stated.
The case fits pretty well, and should protect the tab nicely.
Since Samsung uses a propritary connector it is a must to have backup connectors, and this package fits that well.
Might have gone for a differnt color, although the purple is not a bad color it is a little less than manly for me to carry around what might be misconstrued as a "man-purse" !
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 17, 2013
I really like the case the colors nice and it does work really well for standing up the tablet, and it doesnt fall off when my three year old has the tablet. However the rest is a waste of money the cord doesnt plug into wall outlet well, it falls out all by itself and I cant use the tablet when its charging as it freezes the whole thing. If your thinking of getting this combo package save the ten bucks and just by the case.
on April 19, 2013
I was a little disappointed that the case I received doesnt quite fit my tablet properly and it wasn't the case they have pictured. I contacted them and they were willi g to work with me then they said I had received the right case and I could return everything if I was unhappy. I expected a little better customer service and the product that is pictured should be what you are sent but I guess I expect too much.
on January 8, 2013
I just bought this great bundle for my new Galaxy Tab. I may say it is a great deal. The chargers work perfect, and the case fits perfect with the tablet. It is made of a quite resistant material. The headphones have great acoustic, and I LOVE having the car charger. I decided to use the bundle chargers and save the Samsung originals so I keep them in good shape.

This is a great deal, and the price is just perfect.
on September 8, 2012
I purchased this case for my Samsung galaxy tab 2. It fits perfectly, looks great and I have gotten many compliments on it. It is a great buy for the price. Additionally it came with a house charger, car charger, screen protector, ear phones and a PC adapter. I got all this for under $ 20. Best Buy wanted $ 29 just for a screen protector. Thanks Amazon and Crazy on Digital for having quality merchandise at a affordable price.

Gwen Hart
on June 24, 2013
I am very pleased with my purchase...It fits my tablet very nicely and I get lots of comments on it. I also like the chargers, the car charger works great too. I use the wall charger as a travel charger..the screen protector fits nicely too. I am very pleased with my purchase. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
on February 23, 2013
I just love the bright purple color of this stand. It's exactly the shade I was hoping it would be.
Getting the additional, screen protector and other accessories was a bonus. You can't go wrong with choosing this
set. Just be sure that you order the correct size for your Samsung. I was so excited about the great deal that I
ordered the wrong size initially, but was able to exchange it with ease.
on April 13, 2013
I already had a cover for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 but I wanted a car charger and earbuds. That is when I came across this set of items for the Tab 2. I love it! The cover is especially made for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and it has all of the right openings for the buttons on the tablet. It's pretty in purple and you can't beat the price! All of the chargers, screen protector and earbuds are working great!
on January 29, 2013
I am very pleased with my case and chargers. I was purchasing a docking station and the wall charger really came in handy. Haven't used the ear buds yet. The case is nice enough. Others have commented that it doesn't stand well, but for what I need it to do, sit in a stationary position, it does well. Love the color which was true to the picture. Service was excellent. I would happily order from them again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.