Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 11-20 of 176 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 201 reviews
on January 4, 2013
This case fits well and provides nice protection for the tablet. It is a little on the thick side, so it's not as easy to tuck the tablet in an inside coat pocket as it is without the case, but it still does fit. The cover easily flips back and gives the tablet a nice feel for reading ebooks. The hole for the camera on the back seems slightly off, but there's no visible difference in the camera operation. The fit is snug and all the buttons and ports are easily accessible through the holes in the case.
on January 1, 2013
The stand/case is working out fine.
It stays closed pretty well, closes like a magnet holding it.
Stand works fine holding the tablet at several optional heights.
I bought it for my wife and it still fits comfortably in her purse (size was my biggest concern).
We have not tried the camera and the hole for the back facing camera is close but not an exact match.
Not sure yet how that will work out.
So far we are very pleased with the case and the price was very good.
on October 25, 2013
I loved the case for my notebook. It was not expensive but is exactly what I needed. The notebook is now safe from dropping. I would recommend it for anyone. The only problem I have is when you take a picture you have to make sure the lens is not covered by the cover, sometimes I have to push the notebook in farther to get it to work.
on May 21, 2014
My mother loves this. I bought it for her Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 and it fits it like a glove. Be careful when buying items like this - a neighbour of hers had given her a link to purchase a difference case but the case was for another type of electronic item and would not have fit her Samsung. This case is exactly what it says it is and does what it says it will do.
on January 25, 2016
Disappointed, case is not a good fit. Impossible to use camera unless I remove the case.
on June 6, 2012
this is made for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and it fits it just a little too tight. There are holes for the camera in the back(the front camera doesn't get covered by the case). The case does close just fine. I wish it had something that would keep it closed(maybe velcro). The hole for the external sd card is not perfect. but you really don't have to open that very often. For 10 dollars including shipping, it's well worth it.
on December 30, 2012
Pros:
Galaxy fits nicely.
Holes are in all the right places.
The flip stand is excellent.

Negative:
After just two months, the rubber edges began to come off.
After six months, the strap and edges where the case folds closed began to crack and fray.

Maybe my expectations are too high for a leather case - we do use the heck out of it. But I would hope it go at least year before wear-and-tear settle in.
on March 6, 2013
This leather case was the perfect fit...and just the right thing for me. The cut-outs are in the correct spots, also.
on January 16, 2016
I really liked this case but can't find it anywhere anymore. So I use a different one and bought a couple extra so this availability problem will not recur anytime soon.
on May 10, 2013
We were looking for a case that offered protection, wasn't too bulky, and allowed for the tablet to stand- PERFECT. It is not leather, but we're ok with it since our kids use the tablet 90% of the time. Love the strap.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.