I've enjoyed Mat Kearney's music in the past and found this album much more chill than previous one, but I still really enjoy it. The whole things has a much more "singer/songwriter" vibe to it than previous ones, and incorporates much more work with electronic music producers. Kearney uses a lot more of the spoken word style singing that I remember from his very early days. A very different vibe from more recent releases, especially when compared to Young Love. But it is good to see an artist than can reinvent and evolve.
I definitely get "all the feels" from this album
- Original Release Date: May 4, 2018
- Release Date: May 4, 2018
- Label: Tomorrow Music
- Copyright: ℗© 2018 Tomorrow Music
- Record Company Required Metadata: Music file metadata contains unique purchase identifier. Learn more.
- Total Length: 43:35
- ASIN: B07B6GXDGM
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,891 Paid in Albums (See Top 100 Paid in Albums)