Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Creaker 3 Way Cat Tunnel, Collapsible Pet Toy Tunnel Ball Cat, Puppy, Kitty, Kitten, Rabbit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ❥ Best Way To Play: With 3 connected tunnels, built-in crinkle crackle paper, peephole and a soft ball toy, this cat tube toy gives your kitty more ways to have fun. It provides hours of exercise & self-amusement.
- ❥ Durable Premium Construction: Made of ultra-strong, tear-resistant polyester wrapped around a sprung-steel frame with protective ends (for safety), this not only keep it intact from scratching but holds strong while your pets are playing.
- ❥ Collapsible & Portable: With a provided elastic band, our tunnel folds down small in seconds for easy travel and storage. Each tube is about 10 inches tall and 1 foot long. Take this cat play tunnel with you anywhere,your pet will never feel bored.
- ❥ Perfect Toys For Pets: The 3 Way Tunnel gives your cats more possible ways to play than a simple straight tunnel,more interactive fun than cat tents, cubes, scratch posts, feathers, and mouse toys .
- ❥ Warranty and Guaranty: Great gift for all cat lovers. Buy now with our 100% perfect satisfaction and money back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Engages cat's instincts
Tunnels appeal to cats' natural instinct to hide in mysterious places; enclosed spaces offer security and shelter from predators while they stalk their prey. (nb. "Prey" is usually a passing owner / slave's foot). Some cats nap inside for warmth while nervous kitties can use it to escape from possible attention. Others just love sprinting through and playing 'hide and pounce' with their siblings or toys. We've built on the instinctual appeal by adding a crinkly centre 'peep hole' which allows for multi-cat play and creates intriguing noise.
Exercise and Play
We all know that exercise is key to a happy, healthy cat. But it's often easier said than done when they get bored of the same toys. Combine this tunnel with cat charmers, treats, balls or toys for a whole new level of fun that will have your cat stalking, pouncing and racing about to burn off those calories.
Collapsible with storage bag (not included) to save a lot of space.
Want to have fun with your kitty but don't want your house permanently cluttered with cat trees or condos? This is ideal, collapsible in just seconds and packs down to just 5cm high. As the centre is flexible, the tunnels can be moved around to fit any room.
Camouflage pattern, adorable and stylish
Foldable tunnel, save space and easy to carry
With dangly ball, add more fun
Pet cat tunnel*1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 919 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the other hand, there's a piece of sharp metal that has broken free from the stitching, and is ready to blind the kitties. This is going in the trash. For the price, I'm just buying another one but I hope it holds up a bit better than this one did.
And yes, I tried getting the metal ring back into the unit, but it always sneaks back out again. Not worth the risk of keeping it.
This is our 2nd one, the first one lasted about a year with more than daily use and play. We took it with us on weekend trips and traveling. It folds up so it fits in the front zippered spot of a suitcase or a small part of a backpack. I would say the year it lasted was pretty solid.
We got rid of the old one because the wire started poking out of one side and the ball fell off a long time ago.
If ur cats obsessed with closed spaces, I'd recommend this product.
Now a few weeks later, I noticed that one of the metal rings has broken and presents a sharp hazard to them. I have had to remove the toy and it is now past the time for me to return the item. It you want a disposable toy your kittens can play with for a month or so, they will enjoy it. Manufacturer should add extra material to enforce the metal rings around the three tunnels where they connect to the hole since this is where the metal was exposed and then broke!!
So far very pleased with the construction, like the 3-way tunnels, and really like the colors. Plus the toy is still attached. That is almost a record in our house. (*And as others have noted, kittens cannot sit on top of the tunnel as shown in the picture! As having owned a long, straight tunnel before, I knew that was most likely not possible. Love the hole in the center for a little head to pop up though!)