Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on September 8, 2017
Excellent 3D Printer, amazong resolution. Upgrade
The nozzle for more resolution to 0.2mm or 0.1mm
Recommended
on July 22, 2017
After hearing about people having issues with overseas venders, I was happy to see I could get it through Amazon. The smell from the packaging is awful, however so be sure to open in a well ventilated area. Setup was simple and didn't take more than 15 minutes.

The bed takes a long time to get to temperature, I insulated underneath with two layers of fiberglass welding cloth (leaving 0.25" along the outside edges) and taped it on aluminized ducting tape (also 2 layers). Even with that, it takes 7 minutes to get to 60 degrees Celsius.

The quality is absolutely amazing, of both the printer and the prints. I would say getting this through Amazon is worth the extra 100.
on July 27, 2017
I received my Creality CR-10 with in 4 days. It was well packed in a heavy duty Amazon box.
I unpacked and assembled it in a little over 1/2 hour. It is about 95% assembled right out of the box.
It came with all the tools you need to assemble and or service it, a few spare parts and a small roll of filament.
There are three 3d printed parts on the printer, and the flies to print them are on the sd card if you need to replace them.
con:
I found no instructions on the USB card. I watch the 3d printing nerd of you tube for instructions.
when I printed the cat file it ended up with out a head. Not sure what happened.
The layers that printed looked great.

Pro:
I downloaded another cat and printed it. The quality was very good, layers were as good as I have seen.
I used Simplify3D 4.0 as a slicer with the default settings for the Creality CR-10.
I saw no zits or stringing on the cat I printed.
The construction was very clean and solid, The electronics are in a separate very well built metal case with a nice LCD display.
. In my opinion, this is a very well thought out and designed printer.
I would definitely recommend the Greality CR-10 to anyone. It is a great printer for the price and easy to use.
on August 3, 2017
Superb 3D printer indeed. Bought it based on many good reviews and luckily it was a good choice.

Easy to install without the one paper installation manual that does not help at all. Many loose screws that need tighten before operation, but not a big deal.

Attached photos are for my first ever 3D print using Polymaker wood filament. Very satisfying first print result, especially after sanding and cleaning the print.
review image review image
on September 5, 2017
Had it set up in 15 minutes and running in 30. Had to set up the software (Octoprint) otherwise I could have been printing much sooner with Cura. Had it for a while now and I didn't like waiting hours for the bed to heat up over 87 degrees so I hooked up another power supply in series to the one in the case for 24v and now the bed heats up to 100 degrees in a few minutes with no issues. Great printer with lots of potential for upgrades. The one big downside to the Creality is the fact that it has no bootloader so you cannot modify the firmware without flashing one to the board. This limits the modifications you can do by quite a bit. I will get around to it eventually. Nice printer well worth the cost in fact I recommend it as a beginner printer since you can print virtually right out of the box. Since your probably agonizing over this or the Hictop CR-10 (I did) dont worry about it they are identical.
on July 30, 2017
 Purchased as my first 3D printer. Love it so far. The only thing is there is so many upgrades to print that will help it be better than just straight out of the box
on July 29, 2017
Assembly was easy. SD card files seemed to be corrupted so it wasn't much use So I down loaded software from Repetier site. Getting it printing took a little time, trial and error and a bit of web searching for help and a advice. Overall I'd say so far I'm happy with it.
on September 7, 2017
No real instructions, the filament gets jammed up often, gets stuck to the plate too much or not enough as well.
Have used for a few weeks and it's now making a weird sound.... Would have thought for the price it would be better.
on September 3, 2017
Up and running in less than 30 minutes. works great. highly recommended.
on August 16, 2017
Really loving this printer, small detail prints are alittle tough but still pretty amazing.