- File Size: 735 KB
- Print Length: 279 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0981956238
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Gratice Press (October 21, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 21, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M0573XA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,548 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #21 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Culinary
- #36 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Animals
- #106 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Women Sleuths
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.99 (100%)
Cream Puff Murder: A Seagrass Sweets Cozy Mystery (Book 1) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I agree with other reviewers. There appears to be a lot of fast forwarding without warning. And when clues are uncovered, there isn’t any real explanation, or hint.
I would have liked more setting description. I feel like I didn’t get a sense of being in Seegrass.
But I did like the unique main characters. Could be developed a little more with background, biput it works so far. And Dizzy was so much fun! Some reviewers didn’t like the cop distrust that happened, but there are so many cozies that have the main character falling for the cop that this is refreshing.
I’m willing to give the 2nd in the series a try.
When a body is discovered and her business is suffering she decides to start investigating, one problem she is also withholding evidence.
Ashley does not trust the police to do the job. She asks an old friend to help. Could he became her new romance?
Intriguing mystery, plenty of twists and enough to keep me guessing.
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy I received.
This book seemed like a rewrite of many others - chef makes food and someone dies after eating. No obvious editing or spelling errors. I just couldn't get wrapped up in this book.
This was a free book. This voluntary review is my own personal opinion.
Most recent customer reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Animals
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Culinary
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Animals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Cozy > Culinary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths