Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Create - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 36% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
+ $3.99 shipping
About the Product
- Fun for the whole family Create is a unique experience that's fun and easy for anyone to pick up and play
- Use powerful tools with thousands of stickers, brushes, textures, elements, animating objects, and more to create each scene any way you like
- In a game powered by your imagination that rewards you for being creative, unlock new tools, objects, fun challenges, and more
- Over 100 challenges to spark your imagination spread over more than ten game settings
- Upload and share your creations on Xbox LIVE, as well as browse, download, and remix your friends creations
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Create is a family-friendly puzzle-solving game where players must use their creativity to solve over-the-top, spatially based puzzles. Containing well over 100 puzzles from a variety of categories and set within several differently themed environments, Create allows players to let their imaginations run wild as they use virtually any object available to solve the unlikely challenges set before them. Additional features include extreme customization of game environments and the ability to share creations online with friends via Xbox LIVE.
The Ultimate in Creative Puzzle Play
Create, is the must-have sandbox puzzle video game that is powered by your imagination and rewards you for being creative. Unlike other games where there is a set path or paths that must be followed to achieve success, in Create the building blocks of success are all around, and it is up to you put the pieces together in order to achieve it. The game is packed with over 100 exciting challenges set within more than ten different gameworlds to engage in, and everything can and must be customized using items that you have unlocked. And the more rewards you unlock, the more options you have. Unleash your creativity as you design unique environments with easy-to-use brushes and tools, including texture, animated objects and designs that bring your scene to life. Create living works of art and engage in level-based game challenges powered by imagination. Mix and match from different themes and art styles to create your unique environments. It's a limitless experience full of creative expression. With exciting and fun challenges, you'll be thinking on your feet to come up with solutions to the zaniest of challenges. The game is also a fun shared experience for families and friends as players share their creations via Xbox LIVE--which can then be reedited by others around the world. Any way that you play, let your imagination run wild and see what you can Create.
What if you were given the challenge to maneuver a race car through a flaming hoop, say 20-30-40 feet up in the air. Think you could do it? What if it had to be done with balloons? Or perhaps using so many variables that it looks like a Rube Goldberg machine? Of course this is a pretty ridiculous request, but assuming the suspension of everyday reality and belief, and an assortment of malleable if unlikely objects, could you make it happen? This is the crux of Create. Consisting of a large series of puzzle challenges tending towards the outrageous, players must use their imaginations and objects provided or already part of their in-game possessions to succeed. With success comes additional items that can be used in later endeavors, if not ruled out by the challenge at hand. Challenges are set within a variety of base game worlds that can also be customized using an in-game toolset, and player creations can also be saved, reused, edited and even shared with others online via Xbox LIVE. These can also then be reedited for additional use.
Key Game Features
- Create Your Scenes - Use powerful tools with thousands of stickers, brushes, textures, elements, animating objects, and more to create each scene your way. Dynamic tools bring your scene to life, Mix and match from different themes and art styles to create your unique environments.
- Unlock a World of Play - In a game powered by your imagination that rewards you for being creative, unlock new tools, objects, fun challenges, and more.
- Experiment with Fun Challenges - Over 100 challenges to spark your imagination. Use your creativity in each scene to power-up your play and unlock new hidden areas. Experiment with objects and effects to create simple, challenging, or even crazy solutions.
- Fun for the Whole Family - A unique experience that's fun and easy for anyone to pick up and play.
- Share with the World - Upload your creations easily to Xbox LIVE for other players to enjoy, as well as browse, download, and remix anyone's creations (requires Internet connection).
100+ over-the-top challenges.
Uncover new usable objects.
10+ themed gameworlds.
Top Customer Reviews
Don't be discouraged if you don't know what you're supposed to do in a given level - there are multiple options and the game is trying to help you exercise your abstract/creative skills. While most of the puzzles are very obvious, some require a little planning and precision.
To clear up any misconceptions, this game provides you with open levels and tools you unlock through playing the game to solve puzzles, create them, share them online, and try those others have created. You decide how each puzzle or objective is completed based on recommended tools/objects. Each puzzle has a maximum number of objects you can spawn to solve it, and often using fewer objects will net a bonus, while at other times using extra objects will help.
If you like Scribblenauts or Super Scribblenauts, you'll love Create.
oorm the library. She is 6YO and reads well, but this is still a little too hard for her to do alone. Still, it is complex because it has great choices to make
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I thought my kids would love this. They only played a few minutes and went back to Minecraft. It has an interesting premise, but they didn't have the patience to learn how to use... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Mark Pitts
Complete waste of 80 dollars way too hard for an 8 year oldPublished 9 months ago by cassi Veilleux
its not enthralling enough for my son, he prefers mine craft over this.,Published 18 months ago by Skittles
This was a Christmas gift for my children! I thought that we were in the stadium when he opened it!! Christmas is made here today!!! Read morePublished on April 3, 2014 by kimberly kirk
I am not a big gamer - I usually leave the games to the husband and our kids. But they have been bugging me to find a game that I would play, so I bought this game to try out. Read morePublished on March 9, 2014 by Megan Marceau
The mistake I made in purchasing this game was that my 6 year old son is an avid Minecraft player. To me this game looks nice. Read morePublished on January 9, 2014 by dmwill