- ✨ DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA: On the lookout for that classic and chic earrings? We got you, girl! Classy with a touch of shimmer. These dazzling stud earrings are decorated with sparkling white round fire opal carefully attached to high quality, hypoallergenic stainless steel electroplated with real 14k gold with push back closure for secure comfort. Intricately made of nickel, lead & cadmium free materials making it perfect even to those with sensitive ears.
- ✨ MIX & MATCH: Radiate timeless glamour with these sparkling stud earrings. Sophisticated and chic, they will elevate every occasion and are the perfect accessory to little black dresses. Wear these round opal stud earrings with our matching Opal Choker Necklace for maximum glam or let the earrings take the center stage for the day with minimal accessories for an elegant and classic look. What’s the best part? These opal earrings are super lightweight, you'll love every second you wear the
- ✨ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY: “These are the most comfortable earrings I've ever owned!”, “Be prepared for compliments! It makes a touching gift to yourself or truly anyone in your life of any shape, size, or age.”, “These have such a lovely, shimmery quality to them!”. Our customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you’ll ever have any issues with your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We have a dedicated team of Customer Support who will assist you as soon as possible.
- ✨ THE PERFECT GIFT: This dazzling jewelry comes with a beautiful and stylish signature gift-box by Benevolence LA. An excellent choice for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, and more gift-giving occasions! Give this to your friend, family member, loved ones or even a better treat for yourself. Give this Round Opal Earrings a spot in your collection, and for sure you’ll never want to take them off!
- ✨ JEWELRY WITH A PURPOSE: Our fashion jewelry is distinct for a reason. We are not only committed to providing quality and stylish products that you'll love, our jewelry is made with a mission. Every Benevolence LA piece is tied to a charitable cause. Opal is a stone of inspiration and our opal line is made to inspire generosity. A portion of the profits are donated to Water Mission to help bring clean water to those in need around the world.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?We started Benevolence to make giving back easy again. We started it to solve our own issue, we were in a rut. We had become consumers rather than givers. So we created an easy way for ourselves to give back and a company that helps others give gifts with purpose. Win win!
What makes our product unique?Our products are designed here in Los Angeles with a distinctively Cali vibe. Secondly, each product is connected to a story and a charity. Light a candle to shine light on human trafficking or buy a water drop necklace to bring clean water to a village in Kenya.
Why we love what we do?It has been incredible to see the giving movement grow. When a shopper is faced with the choice to buy a candle to smells good or one that smells good AND helps bring an end to human trafficking, it's a no brainer. And we're proud of that. The more we sell, the more we give. We love that.
The Benevolence LA Mission
Our mission is to spread generosity.
We create beautiful and handcrafted pieces that tell a story.
When you wear your Benevolence LA piece, you are spreading the word.
Through your purchases so far we have provided 4 villages with clean water for the very first time.
More than 2,500 Africans no longer suffer from debilitating waterborne diseases.
They can send their children to school, and mothers can be home rather than fetching water.
There is an expression in Africa: Water Is Life.
Water is everything to a community that doesn't have access.
Your purchases have radically changed these lives.
You have given them life.
Designed in California with a Purpose
6mm Opal Stud
Our vibrant white opal will shine with beautiful colors.
Pair with Our Tassel Necklace!
Try the Candace Cameron Collab Tassel Necklace with our opal earrings!
4mm Opal Stud
Get the adorable 4mm stud version to match with your daily look.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Benevolence LA|
|Gem Type||created opal|
|Back finding||Push Back|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I normally wear a LOT of earrings and my ears had been getting really irritated lately, and I was nervous they would heal closed (it's happened twice before) so I knew I needed to invest in some gold post earrings. these are absolutely perfect!
Peaceful Easy Feeling by Jack Tempchin
I like the way your sparkling earrings lay
Against your skin so brown
And I want to sleep with you in the desert night
With a billion stars all around
Top reviews from other countries
They don't irritate my ears at all, and when they first arrived I was able to remove a dark mark on one of the posts with a precious metal polishing cloth, so it seems to me that they are likely the gold-plated stainless steel they claim to be. They are quite thin posts and do feel a bit bendy, although I don't have any worries about them snapping off or anything like that. The opals also seem to be pretty solid in their settings. My only complaint is that the backings are kind of stiff and tend to go on crooked which can make them pretty hard to get back off again (though that might improve over time, and you can always use your own backings too).
I think the quality is probably ok for the price that I paid (under $30), but I would not pay more than that since they are only 18k plated. They're just a nice, wearable daily earring for someone who wants to be able to get a couple of different pairs to switch out for variety's sake without breaking the bank on it.