Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on July 20, 2011
I just bought these earrings for my wife and she absolutely loves them. They are pretty and substantial looking. The stones have excellent color and are definitely quality. Yes, I know they are "lab created", but lab created sapphires are sapphires nonetheless---not simulated stones or colored cz's. They match nicely with the natural sapphire ring I bought for as a push present for $2k. As other people have noted these earrings have friction backs that could become loose. You may want to buy more secure backs or have a jeweler put on a screw back if you're really concerned about it. For those of you who complain that these earrings are too small--I beg to differ. They are not small at all... they are nicely sized. They are classy looking, not gaudy behemoths. Frankly, if they were any larger, they would most surely give themselves away as lab created and not natural. The packaging on these earrings was also very nice, not tiffany's nice, but showed off the earrings well. I think you're special someone will be pleased with these earrings.
on July 14, 2010
These are beautiful! Just the right size, very elegant and lightweight. As another reviewerd commented, the backs do not stay on very well. I replaced them immediately with my own rubber backs.

They have just the right amount of dangle, and are not too long or too short.
on July 31, 2015
Cute, but small. However, I didn't read the reviews before wearing them ( husband got them for me) and didn't get to replace the backs, so I lost one the very first time I wore them !!!
To just wear them one time, doesn't worth the money!
on August 30, 2016
These are so beautiful! I feel so glamorous wearing them.
on January 21, 2015
They are not as lavish as the "original" price makes them seem they should be... And they are quite small but nice.
on May 12, 2011
These earrings are just a bit smaller than I expected but they are very exquisite and elegant. Probably this size will allow me to wear them more frequently. Good package and fast way of shipment.
on December 8, 2014
its smaller than you would think. VERY GOOD FOR YOUNGER GIRLS.
on January 1, 2013
Beautiful earrings looks quite stunning. In hindsight will not chose white gold as I find this material very soft so bends easily (which has happened to the back of this one too).
on July 10, 2014
They have beautiful color and look dainty in my ears. I would recommend them to a friend.
on December 19, 2014
I Iike this Earrings!!!\

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.