Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on May 27, 2015
Understanding the mindset of wealth is critical. It's not about money, it's not about "being rich" it's about the attraction of affluence in all areas of one's life. There is an understanding, regard and respect regarding true wealth that we all need know and understand. Deepak explains it very well in this quick read.
on November 19, 2013
Deepak has the ability to capture every single person with his stories and philosophies, no matter what he writes. This book is short and sweet from A-to-Z without taking more than 5 minutes a day to inscribe a new thought in your head to practice throughout the day. Truly an incredible method of self-improvement without even trying.

Highly Recommend!
on May 9, 2013
Warm and wonderful produced program of Deepak with a fast food style / instant solution way of going below the surface of daily life.

Does this sound shallow? No, the opposite is true: going deep into your soul, into your existence is EASY stuff. We confuse ourselves too often with clutter from outside and our foggy thinking. It's simply not necessary, even more - it's too bad if we do it. Follow Deepak through his 26 tiny lessons, 1 lesson per letter, e.g.: A = accept (yourself and others), O = oppose not evil. Great suggestions that would heal a lot of conflicts in YOU and for the world.

Get it, hear it, repeat and be the better YOU that you can be!
Thank you Deepak to have you here.
on March 16, 2017
Very glad I got it.
on April 5, 2014
There comes a book that changes the way you see and live your day to day life- this book was that for me. Awareness and wealth consciousness as depicted in this reader friendly book, are crucial in the path to happiness and success. This book has inspired me to move towards my dreams and create my own destiny. After all, we are the master of our own universe.
on October 9, 2015
The best understanding and formula for creating affluence on the planet. I have listened to it over 2,000 times since it came out around 20 years ago with huge results of affluence in every area of my life.
on March 7, 2015
Excellently written...as are all the books by this author... I love how he gives explains that the observed is altered by the observer...this is something I have repeatedly heard but never had so clearly explained. I can't wait to implement what he teaches in this book!
I love all of Deepak's books. Amazing! He blends science with spirituality.
on March 13, 2017
Love it =)
on November 11, 2014
book was eay to read and understand. I imagine that I shall read and re-read this book