- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Praeger; 1st US - 1st Printing edition (October 30, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0897896823
- ISBN-13: 978-0897896825
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,104,484 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Creating Breakthrough Ideas: The Collaboration of Anthropologists and Designers in the Product Development Industry 1st US - 1st Printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
SUSAN SQUIRES is Executive Director, Customer Insight Research, TACTICS, LLC, Pescadero, California.
BRYAN BYRNE is Co-Founder of Baffin Solutions Inc. in Alameda, California.
Browse award-winning titles. See more