- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Praeger; 1st US - 1st Printing edition (October 30, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0897896823
- ISBN-13: 978-0897896825
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,996,068 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Creating Breakthrough Ideas: The Collaboration of Anthropologists and Designers in the Product Development Industry 1st US - 1st Printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured business titles
Sponsored by McGraw-Hill Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
SUSAN SQUIRES is Executive Director, Customer Insight Research, TACTICS, LLC, Pescadero, California.
BRYAN BYRNE is Co-Founder of Baffin Solutions Inc. in Alameda, California.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?