Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
100 Tips for Creating a Champagne Retirement on a Shoestring Budget (Get Rich on Purpose(R)) Paperback – May 16, 2017
Enhance your purchase
Everyone wants that perfect retirement but most will fall far short for any number of reasons. What if you could make up some of that lost ground? If you are a millennial or Gen Xer, there are so many small changes you can make that will have a huge impact for you at retirement. If you are a baby boomer or retiree there are many tricks and tips you can use to turn your retirement into an adventure worth living. You can create your own champagne retirement even if you’re on a shoestring budget.
Stewart Welch III and his colleagues use their combined hundreds of years of experience to present to you over one hundred tips to help you create a fun-filled retirement. His new guide has all the advice you need to make wise decisions now that will lead to great rewards years down the road. Or if you’re already retired, it’s time to break out the champagne and begin using these tips today!
• buying or selling a car,
• breaking the cycle of interest payments,
• purchasing and maintaining a home,
• the smartest investing strategy,
• choosing the best financial planner,
• tracking your spending,
• best apps to save you money,
• reviewing your will,
• dealing with children and money,
• your best Social Security strategy,
• saving money on travel and leisure,
• exploding your way out of credit card debt,
• slashing insurance costs, and
• planning for your retirement.Your golden years don’t have to be something you dread but a new adventure to look forward to!
About the Author
Stewart Welch III is the founder of The Welch Group and the creator of the Get Rich on Purpose(R) book series. His advice on financial planning has been sought by CNBC, CNN, Fox News, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and Forbes. He has a weekly guest appearance on Fox TV and writes a financial column for the AL.com.
Welch is also the author of THINK Like a Self-Made Millionaire, J.K. Lasser's Estate Planning for Baby Boomers and Retirees, and the 10 Minute Guide to Personal Finance for Newlyweds, and coauthor of J.K. Lasser's New Rules for Estate, Retirement, and Tax Planning: Fifth Edition.Through The Welch Group, Welch helps hundreds of families across America plan for a brighter financial future. His company an early pioneer of providing fee-only investment management and financial planning services.
- Publisher : The Welch Group, LLC; 1st edition (May 16, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 156 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0692876189
- ISBN-13 : 978-0692876183
- Item Weight : 5.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5 x 0.36 x 8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,544,845 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: