- Paperback: 302 pages
- Publisher: Theme Park Press (November 29, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1941500706
- ISBN-13: 978-1941500705
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,050,125 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Creating Classroom Magic: Using Lessons from the Life of Walt Disney to Create an Experimental Prototype Classroom of Tomorrow Paperback – November 29, 2015
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Succinctly written, carefully researched, and filled with personal and professional anecdotes, this book was a pleasure to read.