- Paperback: 238 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (September 21, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138681199
- ISBN-13: 978-1138681194
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 0.5 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,853,927 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Creating the Coding Generation in Primary Schools 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Steve Humble MBE is Researcher and Teaching Fellow for Primary and Secondary PGCE Maths at Newcastle University, UK, with extensive experience working as an educational advisor to both government and schools.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|