- File Size: 66022 KB
- Print Length: 30 pages
- Publication Date: February 21, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06WVPGPZK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#363,238 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #193 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- #1047 in Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- #4577 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships
|Print List Price:||$13.95|
Save $7.96 (57%)
Creating Peace (You Are A Powerful Creator My Little One Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 30 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 3 - 13||Grade Level: P - 7|
- Similar books to Creating Peace (You Are A Powerful Creator My Little One Book 3)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Through beautiful words and illustrations, this book encourages readers to consider the effects of their behavior on others, and to pay attention to their emotional world. It's the answer for every weary parent who is tired of their children constantly fighting.
There is a palpable sincerity in these pages, and the author's deep conviction can be felt in every word. This isn't merely a list of good ideas, or a book that tells us what we should and shouldn't do; it's a book of true principles, and foremost among them is the idea that we can choose what to feel and create in every area of our lives.
Why not create peace?
And the kid in the meantime sets an example to other children how to do the same!
With love from Angela de Werdt
Psychologist from The Netherlands
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Education & Teaching > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Education Theory > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships