- Paperback: 63 pages
- Publisher: Smithsonian; 1st edition (August 17, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560980044
- ISBN-13: 978-1560980049
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 8.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,746,941 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Creating a Sense of Place (Photographers at Work) Paperback – August 17, 1990
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here we have the elegant, spare Meyerowitz, a photographer who creates texturally rich, wise, urban landscapes using a limited color palette. You get a sense of being an honored visitor of the places he shoots.
For me the balance here is perfect -- about 15 pp of text followed by about 30 pp of images.