Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 244 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 304 reviews
on May 17, 2017
These work great. The clothes don't slip out of the clips and end up on the floor like with the plastic hanger clips I was using before. The clips also stay put on the hanger. They don't slowly slide in toward the center of the hanger like the plastic clips on the velvet hangers do.
on October 24, 2014
Nothing wrong with the Cord my thermometer came with, but I like to have an extra to help me cook multiple things without cross contaminating my food. The chord plugs in and out very easily, which is helpful when you're testing the temperature of different food with different probes. This cord is extremely affordable for the quality you get. You never have to worry about it melting in the oven, or it it touches the pot on the stove (even though I secretly do). It's never disrupted my oven temperature. Highly recommend you get at least 1 additional cord (if not several). It'll make your life in the kitchen SOOO much easier.
on March 28, 2016
Really glad I found this 50count hanger set because I originally bought these it was only 10count and that package never came. So I got a refund, and then Home-it put out a 50 count and I had to jump on it. I hate those plastic hangers so much, not my closet looks fresh and classy. They do take up some room because they don't lay completely flush due to the metal clips. But that's fine with me. Very sturdy and overall a great way to organize your closet.
on September 19, 2015
I'm so glad I have matching hangers for my skirts now! They were a bit pricy, but well worth it considering I was able to get rid of all those plastic store hangers. Also, the black top means it matches the other slim fit hangers I have for my tops and dresses.
on May 20, 2017
I needed pant and skirt hangers. I purchased these to go with the space saving velvet hangers I currently use. These are wonderful! They are sturdy and adjustable. I am amazed at the quality of the hangers for the price I paid. They go perfectly with my other hangers and I highly recommend these.
on June 7, 2016
I use these hangers in my boutique for skirts. They are hands down the best hangers for this use! The clips stay in place, unlike other hangers that I've used where they slide around. I was bummed when I saw they were out of stock, because I need to order more!
on March 23, 2015
We purchased 4 of these ThermoWorks Pro-Series High Temp Cooking Probes for our local fire department fish fry fundraisers. We have used them 3 times so far and they work perfectly. We especially like the alarm function to alert us the oil is getting too hot or cold. The large digital temperature display makes the job much easier and safer.

In the past we used the dial type thermometers and had problems with accuracy and longevity. A few times the old dial thermometers quit working and we ruined cooking oil as it got too hot and could have started a fire.
on May 13, 2016
These are GREAT!! The beep-beep of the alarm is loud enough to hear but not be annoying or startling, (Even Zak, my cockatiel, is fascinated and thinks he has a new friend somewhwere in the room, so sometimes I just set the alarm for him during the day!!) WE couldn't be more pleased with the product. The packaging and shipping was just fine. Thanks. I will recommend them to friends.
on April 6, 2017
The hooks are adjustable in size, you can slide them to fit according to what you're hanging, pretty sturdy so far, very happy with this product. I wish I initially bought these ones instead of just the plain velvet hangers, since these are dual purpose.
on April 20, 2017
Hangers with clips worked great in my dress clothes closet for skirts and also used with the long maxi dresses. The plain hangers were used for other dresses and my cardigans. Made the closet look very uniform and organized.

Buying the multipack of hangers with clips was able to use the extra when hanging clothes to dry! Worked out great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.