Richly illustrated with the author's own images, this beautiful guide presents the skills needed for great black-and-white photos while encouraging your confidence and creativity.
- Goes beyond basics to teach photographers how to conquer the challenges posed by black-and-white photography
- Appeals to professionals and serious amateurs who are interested in exploring creative black-and-white imagery
- Presents photography fundamentals and shows how black and white requires some of the rules to be bent
- Encourages creative thinking and confidence
- Lavishly illustrated with Harold Davis's outstanding monochromatic photos
Whether you're a professional just venturing into black and white or a serious amateur, Creative Black & White will both educate and inspire you.
Black-and-White Photography Tips from Author Harold Davis
Black-and-White Photography Tips
Photos by Harold Davis
Tips for Seeing in Black and White [PDF]