|Item model number||70GH034000000|
|Hardware Platform||playstation 4|
|Item Weight||6.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 6.2 x 3.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7 x 6.25 x 3.5 inches|
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Creative Sound BlasterX H3 Portable Analog Gaming Headset
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 40mm drivers deliver best-in-class audio power and clarity
- Includes award winning proprietary Sound BlasterX Acoustic Engine Lite Audio Profile Software Suite
- Comfortable and fully portable - fold up and bring them along wherever gaming takes you
- DETACHABLE Uni-directional noise canceling microphone for amazing voice clarity
- Works with PC / Mac / PS4 / XboxOne (with headset adapter)
- Quality premium braided cabling
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms & Sensitivity: 118dB/mW at 1kHz
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Robust, Lightweight, and Foldable Architecture
The Sound BlasterX H3 is built to withstand the rigours of life. It is made from a durable shock resistant plastic architecture that is tough enough to survive bumps and knocks from travel. Fold the earcups to optimize the space in your backpack that's meant to be shared with your keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad.
Leatherette Ear Cushions
Detachable Noise Reduction Microphone
The detachable noise-reduction microphone filters ambient sounds so you can be heard clearly, even in noisy environments. When you're not gaming, detach your microphone from the headset and you'll get a pair of compact headphones that's ready for music on the go.
Warm Sound Signature
In-Line Remote Control
- Audio Processing: BlasterX Acoustic Engine Lite (Preset Profiles)
- Audio Drivers: 40mm FullSpectrum
- Headset Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Interface: 3.5mm Stereo Input
- Supported Gaming Consoles: PlayStation 4 via 3.5mm 4-pole audio cable, Xbox One via 3.5mm 4-pole audio cable (With Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter)
Enhance Your Hearing with Sound BlasterX Acoustic Engine Lite Software
Available for Windows, Sound BlasterX Acoustic Engine Lite offers preset audio profiles specially programmed according to the audio settings of popular games today. When activated, these profiles bring out the essence of the game you are playing. From the whizz of bullets flying past your ear in your favorite FPS game to the terrifying roar of a troll from an adventure game, these sounds come alive with our professionally tweaked enhancements!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Sound BlasterX H3 Headset
- Extension audio / microphone splitter cable 1.2m
- Quick Start leaflet
- 1-Year limited hardware warranty
With gaming headsets, comfort usually comes at the cost of portability - the most comfortable headsets are usually the bulkiest. Well, not anymore. The Sound BlasterX H3 portable analog gaming headset was designed specifically to be lightweight and comfortable, yet foldable and portable, so you can bring them along to wherever your gaming takes you. The Sound BlasterX H3 is constructed with a durable, foldable architecture, while retaining an over-the-ear, circumaural form factor to provide immense comfort. Large, responsive 40mm Full Spectrum drivers are paired in the ear cups to deliver powerful bass and astounding clarity, offering best-in-class gaming audio for absolute immersion. The headset also features a detachable noise reduction microphone and an in-line volume and mic controls for added versatility. Sound BlasterX H3 was created to be the perfect companion for your home, to LAN parties, to gaming on the go.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was able to RMA these, and Creative was kind enough to send me out a new version of the headphones. They changed out the wire material with this new version. Instead of the woven sheath synthetic material thing they used last time, the new red colored wire feels like some kind of reinforced rubber and should hold up better. We'll see after this next year, but so far Creative has appeared to have corrected its mistake.
If this was not the case with it, I would recommend it to everyone as it is one of the better sounding and fuller featured devices in the market, but as is, no.
A word of caution for someone that has not had this before. If you use it with the SoundblasterX G5 sound card, turn your volume down on the headphones before starting. It will get loud. These are very comfortable but do get sweat on the ear cups and head band. It's amazing how just buying these put new life into my games.
In 3D games, these headphones do what they are supposed to do. Mad Max PC sounds awesome. Listen to the storms and Max's car while wearing these.
These SoundblasterX H7's with the SoundblasterX G5 is great. With the USB or analog setup in the SoundblasterX G5 the sound is amazing on my Alienware 17 R1 M17.
I tried it Halo PC Combat Evolved, Doom3 BFG, Doom/Doom4, and Hydro Thunder PC. They all sounded great with or without the SoundblasterX G5.
These gaming headphones feel strong, look, and sound great. I will buy another pair if these ever fail.
First, the the headphone jack into the phones is not detachable. Also, the connector is hard plastic not rubber, so there's no flexibility. This means the cord itself must take any force imparted between the cable and phones. Where might such force come from? That's my second design flaw.
Second, the bulky USB controller is hardwired to the headphone cable only 18 or so inches from the headphones themselves. The result is that any time you pick up the headphones to put them on invariably that controller is smashing into speakers, desks, chairs, etc. This puts stress on that 18 inches of cable at both ends. The sound started getting crackly about 8 months after I got them, and know it's almost unlistenable. Unfortunately, I'm just out of warrantee, so I can't get it fixed (not that I expect the issue not to reoccur).
It's a shame, these are otherwise good headphones, and an excellent value now that they're down to $50.
The microphone is clear, the headset is super light, the mic is easily removed, and the in-line controls have the things I need like mute/volume/playback in easy to reach places.
I can't say enough about these. Moved from my Astro A50s to these and haven't looked back.
Most recent customer reviews
Do. Not. Buy.
The remote on the headphone cable weighs down the connection to the headset.Read more