New Style Creative Blue Rain Clouds Pots Rainy Pot Wall-mounted Flower Pot Making Your Space Sweeter and Cuter, Green
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1pcs in one package, color: green.(Please note: the plants in the picture are not included.)
- Very creative gadget, winning 2013 Reddot Design Award, emotional wall-hanging flower pot in unique design.
- Enjoy the scene of raindrops for your plant when you pour water on the 'Rainy Pot'. The adorable design makes a great interior decoration.
- Very pratical and functinal. You can water your plant evenly without a watering can.
- A lovely adornment putting in your room, yard, office, cafeteria. Making your space sweeter and cuter.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||3 x 4.6 x 10.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 pounds|
These shatterproof holiday Christmas ornaments combine the beauty and luster of real glass with the unbreakable practicality of plastic. This ornament features matte finish with swirls of glitter. Shatterproof Plastic is safe around kids and pets. Reusable slotted gift box included. Ready to hang out of the box.
Top Customer Reviews
It comes with a small grate that sticks down in the bottom of the pot so your plants don't get soggy bottoms. The soil it comes with easily goes through the holes, but I cut a piece of coffee filter to the size of the grate and it holds the dirt beautifully and still allows water through. There's a rubber plug on the bottom of the pot to allow drainage of excess water. It doesn't even leak. The soil in the package was adequately moist already, but took one full cloud of water once it was in the pot.
These are little pots. I'd say about 4.5" in diameter, and they're a little bit more than a half a circle. I'd use this plants for slow growers (succulents, cacti) and dwarf/small plants (viola, mosses, resurrection ferns, etc) anything else will quickly outgrow this little pot.
We liked it a lot, it was very pretty and colorful. it was also very easy to put to together and hang it on the wall in just a couple of mins (pic attached).