Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Creative Converting Under Construction Birthday Zone Warning Tape
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on August 1, 2016
whie would have thought something so simply would add so much to our party decorations? Very versatile... Caution tape for door to greet guests, party streamer, table runner. It's easy to hang to stream with regular scotch tape. There was MORE than enough of the roll. I'll likely use remainder to pack gifts for little boys. It's thicker than caution tape, so you don't have to worry about it easily tearing either.
review image review image review image
on January 17, 2016
This was awesome for my son's construction theme birthday party. He kept saying, "You got that for me mommy? Thank you!" He loved it and it went a long way to adding to the atmosphere. There was quite a bit of it, especially considering the price! It is plastic, not paper so it would hold up well even if it had been warm enough to play outside.
on March 30, 2016
This was surprisingly durable plastic, and it was easy to cut and decorate with. I ended up hanging it as streamers, across my front door, along the back door, across the grilling area to keep the kids out, and there was still some left!
on January 12, 2016
It was great for the party! I hung up a little piece in my kids room, and I took it down after a month or so, and it left like a gray residue on my wall! I couldn't get it off....but, it did its job for the party, just don't leave it up for several days.
on September 23, 2014
We used this on ground stakes to stake off an "island" for a picnic group during a crowded weekend on a friend's birthday. It was the perfect thing for that and we got lots of fun comments. It also held up well, so it can be used over. I only wish we could find more fun sayings like "wine tasting zone" and "extreme picnicking in progress"
on April 20, 2013
This is a great, cute decorations for a birthday party! We had a construction themed party for my son and this helped me make it cute! It is a decent amount of tape for one birthday. We used it around the drink table and around some boxes and then we used most of it for across some beams at the picnic shelter. It worked very well! It isn't paper, it is plastic tape so it works great for outdoor parties!
on July 23, 2013
Our grandson turns 3 and is having a CONSTRUCTION THEMED birthay party. These Warning Tapes will be used to decorate both the inside and outside of their home. The party is Saturday and I am sure it will look CUTE!
on October 22, 2013
I will be using his for my son's 1st Birthday coming up which is minion themed and this fits so well. Can definitely be used for more than one occasion. We will also be using it in Halloween decorations as well.
on February 27, 2016
Cute, works, but very spendy compared to going to a home improvement store and buying a huge roll of "real" caution tape for $5. Only get this if you *really* want it to say Happy Birthday.
on January 3, 2014
My wife and I threw my son a construction themed birthday party and this warning tape worked perfectly! We used it to decorate parts of our house and it really added a nice effect to the theme!