Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on October 16, 2015
I shopped around a bit before buying these and a few other items for my son's 3rd birthday party. These looked like the best bang for my buck, and they did the job just right. I made one of those easy construction cakes, where you stick a few machines and chocolate candies on a cake and call it a day — and it was a hit! The cones weren't exactly in proportion to the rest of the decor on the cake, but they're just the right size for birthday candles.

Quality seemed fine, as well — they're candles. It's wax. Can't ask for much more than this!
review image
on August 7, 2016
These were an adorable addition to my son's construction themed party! I made a "dirt" cake and had these on top with mini CAT construction toys (also purchased on amazon). It looked awesome!

For almost all of my online purchases I rely on reviews before deciding whether or not I make the purchase. I do not post a review until I have used the product, and will return to update my review if I feel the quality of the product has changed. I often find online review quite valuable and strive to leave quality reviews. If you feel my review helped you, please click “yes” this review helped me.
on April 3, 2017
These are really cute and the size is nice for a cake. The colors are vivid and bright.... exactly what I needed! However I took off a star because they burnt less than half way down on almost every candle. Not that you really need to have candles on cakes burn very long but a little more time would have been nice.
on May 4, 2017
We used these little construction cone candles for our 2 year old's truck themed party. They arrived quickly and worked perfectly for our theme. The cones lit up with no problems and really made the decoration extra special.
on March 5, 2017
Super cute candles! My son loved them and we had a lot of compliments on them!
on June 6, 2017
They are so cute. Got them for my sons garbage truck cake.
on May 29, 2017
These candles were perfect for my 4 year old's construction party. Zero complaints.
on March 25, 2016
These candles were bigger than I thought they would be! I was planning to use 5 of these on my son's birthday cake (8" round stacked), but they were way too big! I had the cake on a base of aluminum foil and just placed the cones on the base instead of the cake itself. Worked out well, as they "blocked" the construction site, like traffic cones should!
on May 19, 2016
Worked out great for my sons 5th birthday construction cake!
review image
on April 17, 2013
I used 2 of these and the Wilton construction truck candles (come with 4) together for my son's 6th birthday cake. These construction cone candles were disproportionately large when compared with the truck candles I had, but they still looked cute and my 6 year old and his 3 year old brother certainly did not mind and they played with the candles for over an hour after the cake was served. A huge hit. Each cone is probably around 2 inches high.