Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Hardcover-spiral|Change

Showing 1-10 of 463 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 502 reviews
on June 6, 2012
This book is totally x-rated so it's not for the kiddies. I ordered this from Amazon.com and sent it to someone who's deployed overseas. I have to say that he, and all of his team have gotten a huge kick out of this book! They've even come up with a board where they post a new "word of the week" every Tuesday and the rule is they have to use the word every day. He showed us his "first word" during a video chat and my boyfriend and I could NOT stop laughing. I thought it would be a neat little gift to lighten the spirits of some soldiers who are in harms way and stressful situations daily. If you need a good laugh, and don't mind being a little dirty, then I highly suggest this book!
0Comment| 126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 14, 2009
My 16 year old daughter and I saw this book at a local store and we both thought it was hilarious. I laughed so loud I embarrassed my daughter because everyone in the store heard me. Definitely a fun book to share with a group -- but definitely not with small children present; remember the title is Creative CURSING. Book was cheaper at Amazon than in store.
on December 24, 2016
There are times when your standard S word or F word just wont cut it, that you need a word that's just over the top and way more descriptive than a single four-letter swear word can get. Thats when you reach for this book, pull it out, and let the offender know just how you feel about them. This is better than those pansy a$$ "daily devotional" books, too. Why whisper fairy tale feel-good BS when you can pick a swear of the day and try to work it in wherever possible? Now that's satisfaction.
on September 2, 2013
I purchased this book along with "Creative Cussin". Both of these books are BRILLIANT. Hats off to the gifted authors! I am a high school teacher and brought this to work. NO, I do not let my students see it (sometimes a bit too graphic for them)! However, I have used a few of the cleaner ones for the class--the kids crack up!

Recently I took it to a faculty meeting, and needless to say, it had everyone (administrators included) ROLLING on the floor with uncontrollable laughter. I will be purchasing about fifteen of these (no kidding) for Christmas gifts to various teachers and administrators on campus. Everyone who has seen this book immediately falls in love with it. This would be an OUTSTANDING book/gift for high school or middle school teachers (they tend to have a more twisted sense of humor than elementary school teachers).

***WARNING*** DO NOT PURCHASE THIS BOOK IF YOU FIND ANY CURSE WORDS OFFENSIVE. This book does indeed get VERY VERY graphic if you happen to flip to the wrong (right?? LOL) pages. I've even cringed at a couple of them, and it's close to impossible to offend me.

Again, best book ever.
VINE VOICEon January 2, 2016
WARNING: This book is NOT safe for little ears that are likely to repeat things they hear at the worst possible moment, for parents who tend to leave things out around their young children (because who wants to get a call from the principal of their kid's school?), for easily offended coworkers, for anyone who takes being politically correct to new heights, or for anyone who blushes and covers their ears when someone says "Oh, shoot!". For everyone else, BUY THIS.

This was a gift for my nephew (he's 26) for Christmas, and this flip book is bleeping hilarious. Hearing my 70 year old mom try to get out some of these curse combos through her laughter was worth the price and more. Some are harmless word combos that will do little but garner some chuckles (fart bucket), but others are so downright creatively crude or gross that you laugh at the audacity (no, I can't put it in the review!). There are a couple of cringers in here, but it's a flip book so just flip the card again (or tear it out). It's a fun way to break the ice at a party (especially if alcohol is involved), or if you need a good laugh at the end of a stressful day.

A great gag gift, white elephant give, stocking stuffer, birthday gift, or a gift to brighten the day of someone.
on December 22, 2013
This book is well-made, funny, and a little on the disgusting side. The joke wears off in about an hour because there are only two panels to be flip and you can go through them rather quickly. It would be funnier for a longer period of time if there were three panels. For example, "Turd Burglar" is funny but "One-Legged Fart Knocker" allows for more versatility in the humor.
on April 19, 2017
Upon arrival it has good quality and nice silk. I've had it for 3 months now and it was flying most of the time and the stitching is coming apart. I'm trying to reach sew it but I was never good at stitching. Guess I'll have to find another one of better quality.
on March 7, 2015
I bought this as a gift. All I have to say is that recipient absolutely loves it! Very fun! (if you're not easily offended) I thought when I bought it, there was someway to have it stand on display on its own, because it's just hilarious, but it it just a hardcover flip book. Oh well, still very entertaining!
on April 29, 2016
Purchased as a gift, and we all get a kick out of it! It really is funny to see what they come up with. The only thing is that you have to break in the pages or they always open to the same spot.
on December 1, 2015
So awesome! Perfect for myself and friend with a vulgar sense of humor. There are obviously bad words in it.... Like body parts and cuss words. Here are a few names you can come up with in this book- douche face, piss wad, crap sniffer,... And those are the less vulgar ones!
review image review image