- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic (November 29, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1441167749
- ISBN-13: 978-1441167743
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.4 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,354,639 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Creative Educational Leadership: A Practical Guide to Leadership as Creativity 0th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Jacquie Turnbull has been a secondary teacher, an HE lecturer and a trainer specialising in improving teachers' personal and professional effectiveness. She has been Deputy Chair of the General Teaching Council (Wales) and Chair of an FE College in the UK. She is currently Director of a company specialising in profiling to improve professional effectiveness. Jacquie also received an MBE in 2011 for her work in education.